Join our server on Discord

changed profile
Beowolfmon: Where do we want you? We ain't doing none of that fancy planning. Just get out here and start killing stuff *Slices a Metalseadramon in half* NOW WHO'S THE DRAMON DESTROYER!?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SkullLongmon: Eeep... *hides*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: (yells it aloud) Sword of truth Soul Extinction!!!! (Takes his sword and puts it in the ground passing enemies that only know that are bad are sent to the grave) Allright on it!....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Beowolfmon: TIME OUT! *everyone instantly freezes except for Lonelygabu and DMX* We must do something, *takes out a large sword* Lonely gabu, *places sword on lonely gabu's shoulder* I dub thee a spammer, thou hast the right to bear annoying messages in the cause of bringing laughter to others blah blah blah basically now you get those cool snapping powers that me and DMX take for granted. Enjoy, TIME IN!

Piedmon: Remember me?

Beowolfmon: I don't remember much, and your no looker.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SkullLongmon: Ok, let's do this again... *grabs scythe and slashes air heavily, making a slit in the air this time, opening a rift to another dimension* hey! cool... *goes to slit in air and closses face, it gets sucked onto the rift, but he pulls back* that actually felt funny... *rift gets bigger and takes Piedmon in*

Piedmon: Not again! Curse you!!!! *slit closes*

SkullLongmon: I love a good parody, and for you Shadow, don't scare me with those DraKiller thingies... *spins scythe around, cutting off a Numemon in half that tried to poke him from the back* whoops... sorry for that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Beowolfmon: I won't, *hides dragon buster sword and dragon block staff behind back*

Puppetmon: PUPPET PUMMEL! *swings mallet at Beowolfmon*

Beowolfmon: *sidesteps mallet and grabs puppetmon from behind* Ready DMX? PULL! *throws Puppetmon into the air* EXECUTE SLIDE EVOLUTION! LOBOMON!

Lobomon: *aims laser on his left arm* First to hit him wins, HOWLING LASER! *fires at Puppetmon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SkullLongmon: Hehe... EXECUTE! SLIDE EVOLUTION! GOLDEN FLAMEDRAMON!

G.Flamedramon: *spread wings and appears behind puppetmon, grabs him and saves him from blow*

Puppetmon: You... saved me...?

G.Flamedramon: Keep dreaming *hurls him in air further and takes out sword* DemonsBane! *slashes air and Puppetmon splits in half* I like to show off *lands on ground near Shadow* Who's next?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
???: I AM! I AM THE MASTER OF DARKNESS! THE ENDER OF WORLDS AND...

Lobomon: *picks up Chumon* this is a joke right?

Chumon: Fear my power pitiful mortal!

Lobomon: I'm terrified. *reverts to human*

Shadow: EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION, AGUNIMON!

Agunimon: Pyro tornado! *Incinerates chumon* Bring me a challenge.

Gigasmon: ME SMASH PUNY HUMAN!

Agunimon: Puhlease. *hand ignites in fire* SHORYUKEN! *uppercuts Gigasmon with fire punch and deletes him instantly* Next.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
G.Flamedramon: Me wants to keep killing!

*29 Megas appear*

G.Flamedramon: Yay! BoneBreaker! *loud cracking sound can be heard, all the Megas fall to the ground and then they fade away* Yeehaw! *slashes every single enemy that appears, including cars nearby, buildings and people*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Agunimon: YIKES! *narrowly avoids sword* WATCH THAT THING!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad