Join our server on Discord

changed profile
DMX: I'll do it in the easy way then *holds Gabu and slams the Pie in his face so he eats it and the panacea acts in his body* HEAL SO WE CAN FIGHT!! *grabs cannon and prepares it to shoot* we need to kick ass!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: (looks at DMX with pie in face) Thanks for the... pie.

lonelygabu: (thinking to himself and then says out loud.) It's the poison!! Its going through me but the only way that I could get rid of this is with its death..... Help me out... I'll distract him and you go in for the kill.....SPIRIT CLOAK!!!

lonelygabu: (disappears and reappears against the main enemy.) SPIRIT BOMB!!!!!! SOUL GRENADE!!!!! Attack now..... ENERGY SPIRIT-SYPHON!!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadow: *holds up D-tector and absorbs DMX's lost spirits.* Now, EXECUTE! MEGA SPIRIT EVOLUTION!! (they haven't aired this far in the show here yet so I'm just guessing at this) SUSANOOMON!!

Susanoomon: CELESTIAL BLADE!! *Chops the enemy in half then slashes again cutting him horizontaly and continues slashing until it's nothing more than a small pile of dust*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*dust enters Shadow from his nose and mouth, goes around his body and billions of small mouses with axes start chopping his insides* (I saw just too much of The Simpsons... xP)

DMX: Hey! Those were my spirits for healing Gabu! *takes a look at his D-Tector* Hey... there's one more here... ohh... for WarLongmon... bleh... I'll use it later, for now... *looks on remaining enemies and charges up fireballs in claws, but then looks on Shadow* you feeling ok?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Susanoomon: In a sec. EXECUTE! SLIDE EVOLUTION! BURNINGGREYMON!

Burninggreymon: WILDFIRE TSUNAMI! *Wraps body in flames incinerating the mice inside him.* Problem solved. Here DMX you can have a few of my spirits, Fire and Light are mine so do you want darkness? *small beam of light shoots out of Shadow's D-tector and transfers the spirits of Darkness to DMX*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: This will be funny, thanks Shadow! *holds up D-Tector* SAINT ARMOR! COMBINE WITH DARKNESS!! *slashes dark data on claw through D-Tector* EXECUTE! DARK SOUL EVOLUTION! SKULLLONGMON!

SkullLongmon: *spreads skull wings as scythe come flying around* Poor you... *slashes air once*

*2 seconds later, radious of 2 KM destroyed wholy except for allies and friends*

SkullLongmon: Make MORE appear!! *roars as his tail smashes the ground*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*reverts to human*

Shadow: I'll give us a challenge, *Makes Blackwargreymon, Myotismon, Ladydevimon, and an army of other ultimates appear* That good enough for you?

Myotismon: I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD!

Shadow: *pulls silver necklace off and shoves it in Myotismon's face killing him instantly* I wonder why they never did that in the show? Oh well, EXECUTE! FUSION EVOLUTION! BEOWOLFMON!

Beowolfmon: Who's first?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SkullLongmon: I go with the tough guy now... *walks to BK-Wargreymon making loud steps that destroy the ground*

BKW-Greymon: Ahh... I've been looking for someone to be my friend, I have to find the true meaning in fri- *gets pierced by scythe which burns him to data and he fades away into pixels*

SkullLongmon: Bleh... Agumon screwed up his mind with all that talk... *turns to Divermon* Boring... *turns to LadyDevimon* For bed... *turns to MegaSeadramon* Well.. it will do for now I guess... *starts fighting with M-Seadramon slowly not to kill him quickly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Blue: *chews on steak like crazy* damn- why- won't- you- scream- in- PAIN!?
lonelygabu:

(stern voice) With the powers that be, combine my strengths into one.
With the powers in me, create the perfect combination.
With the powers I see, allow it to wash over me.
With the powers in me, accept my destiny (echos)

lonelygabu: (yells out) SPIRIT SOUL EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!

lonelygabu: (Seeing his friends in trouble sends a beam of light that kills a line of opponents to get back into the heart of the battle. Yells out to his comrades with a new voice, slightly deeper) Where do you want me?.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds