Join our server on Discord

changed profile
Magna-Shadow: ROGER THAT GOLD LEADER! LET'S BLOW THAT THING SO WE CAN GO HOME!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darkblue: What's happening? Who can I bite?
lonelygabu: Damn he's not budging, I need to find his weakpoint.....

lonelygabu:(pissed) Yo, there coming straight at me yo, can you take them down....

lonelygabu: *Yells to the others* Watch out for the harpies above, and I got you covered in the air.

lonelygabu: (feels awkward) I GOT ONE ON MY TAIL CAN"T LOSE HIM!!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DarkBlue Wrote:Darkblue: What's happening? Who can I bite?

Magna-Shadow: Bite DMX. He likes it. *grabs communicator* HOSTILES ON YOUR SIX ENGAGE EVASIVE MANUEVERS! REPEAT! HOSTILES ON YOUR SIX!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
KaiserGreymon: Shit no! I don't want to be bitten yet... *gives steak to Blue* you can keep it! *runs at amazing speed to the montains and slices it in half, then buries the zombies down with it* Done, now for the conquer! *jumps at the top of the mountain part and foes to the center, takes out a flag and opens it, ''DMX''* I hereby conquer this planet at the name of DMX! *buries the flag in the center*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

lonelygabu: Fine you could have this damn planet, I don't care! (concerned) THE ZOMBIE LORD IS BEHIND YOU!!!!!

lonelygabu: Soul FORCE!!!!1
Now would be good time for some assistance!!!!

lonelygabu:I can't handle this forever....
lonelygabu: (yells and says something weakly before fading into the black) Star Breath!!!!!! (smiles)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
KaiserGreymon: This will be even funnier!! *grabs Zombie Lord by neck and starts pounding him to the ground really hard* Now... KYRIE!! *transfers holy energy to the Zombie Lord and finishes it, since Kyrie kills everything undead in one attack* Gabu! *runs to Loney Gabu and places claws on him, then glows and loses all D-spirits to heal him back to health, DMX returns to Flamedramon again*

DMX: It was funny while it lasted... are you ok Gabu?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu:
Thanks I fell...(aggh) a lot better... (winces)

lonelygabu:(tries to get up and holds his leg as I falls again) (yells out in pain) YESEESES! I am alri..ght...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX: Hmm... let's see... *grabs a Pie made up with a panacea, cherry flavored* Eat this Gabu *hands Pie to Gabu*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: (winces)Thanks!.....

lonelygabu: DMX!!!!! (grabbing his arm and leg...)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds