Join our server on Discord

changed profile
Shadow: Cool, *goes for bo staff but a zombie grabs it first.

Zombie: Now me smash with magic stick. *clicks top twice and staff comes to life and starts raping the zombie*

Shadow: Wow, glad I didn't get to it.

Shadow's brain: WHO CARES!? SMASH, KILL, DESTROY!!

Shadow: Huh? that doesn't sound like my brain.

Shadow's brain: Your brain was a wimp. I'm Kendogarurumon's brain, NOW DO AS I COMMAND AND KILL!!!

Shadow: I like this brain, EXECUTE! SLIDE EVOLUTION, LOBOMON!! Lobo kendo!! *begins hacking away at countless zombies.*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
G.Flamedramon: God do I love senseless violence!! *slashes everything in a 5KM radius, some zombies crouching, most of them are now walking halves* Now for Gabu! *jumps to Loney Gabu and heals him with a Restore spell, then uses Remedy to recover him from any status abnormalities* Do I love BOF! Holy Breath!! *takes out golden mask and jumps up, then exectues a holy breath attack against all the zombies*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"woo! senceless violence! i am so glad im changed my name!" *turns back into a shadow, goes to the surface, than uses shadow wave (i have alota shadow based abilities :P) sending a black shockwave threw the horde of zombies killing countless millions... not including the zombies* "wee!"
Thanks DMX (brushes himself off) and the half bo that had been raping that zombie returns to my arms by a mere whistle thus dragging the zombie towards me at mach speed and I place my hand through his head and shake his limp body of my arm filled with blood....

Taps the top twice and says aloud the encantation that has been passed down through my family generations ago...

I am he, the one who bears the sign. (raises hand toward the sky)
Ask upon my ancestral powers for this fight.
Truth, justice, and to save all life,
Guide me O ones into swift flight!! (Echo's and as the clouds burst open a lightening bolt hits me and I turn into a stunning work of red and black fused armor with the abilities of martial art precision as well as speed and cloaking.)

Spins upward somersault's and hits the ground causing a ripple of destruction destroying a 100 zombies and cloaks to wear I see DMX really doesn't need my help but all of a sudden runing cloaked at full speed, and decimating all 10 that surrounded DMX and started to converse with DMX and his face could say it all....

lonelygabu: Thanks I needed that.... (As he continues to talk all the one's around both DMX and lonelygabu begins to slice in half.)

(Side note in order to use my staff you have to be true to our cause because if not, it would play on your fears and one was that of the zombie's homophobia.)

lonelygabu: DMX, shall we?....(Sees the second wave of these annoying drones.) Lets have some fun!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(er... I came so late- the SPAMs reached me! oh well, belated welcomes- go on! be happy!)
Lobo-Shadow: *looks on at almos 12 dozen (one gross) zombies* You guys gotta ask yourselves on question. *reverts to human*

EXECUTE!! UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION!! MAGNAGARURUMON!!

Magna-Shadow: Do I feel lucky? *arms weaponry and points everything at the advancing army* WELL!? DO YA, PUNKS!? *fires a barrage of every missle he has complety atomizing the army* too easy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
G.Flamedramon: Me wants to do that too *reverts to normal Flamedramon and takes out Red and Black D-Tector he got in another topic*

EXECUTE!! UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION!! KAISERGREYMON!!

KaiserGreymon: Dude, do I look cool like this! Pyro Dragon!! *blasts at least 91.5 zombies that had just came along* Take that! *leaps around, stomping on cars and destroying them*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Magna-Shadow: Garuru's are so much cooler than Greys. *removes armor and grabs a star saber* Slice and dice! *leaps above a zombie bringing his sword down throught the center of him slashing him in half*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
KaiserGreymon: Whatever, this is getting really funny! *takes out a crossbow and starts shooting everywhere like mad*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Worry begins to fil face and cause much worry in voice)

lonelygabu: What the hell has happened?
(still in mid flight and notices that they are still fighting below)

lonelygabu: I got your air support... Right here "Soul Bomb AWAY!!!
(Decimating 100's with each hit....)

lonelygabu: Look over there its The Zombie Lord coming in at your 1 o clock! He's one big ugly thing let's take care of em!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds