Join our server on Discord

changed profile
Is it Ok for me to cry now? (Looks at DMX wondering as she kissed my cheeks I began to stiffen like a statue.) I haven't felyt "love" since a couple of years ago.... My last girlfriend lasted 5+ years and it came out to be a mistake....

(Looks at DMX and wonders why no one even cares to look his way and that all he has ever done was be friends with everyone)

I am not the bad guy and it makes me sad that no one really loves me besides a couple of people and I can't stand being in the friend zone and being a virgin....

Sorry DMX I am rambling and crying again....Thank you and for (cries again as he tastes his own pie) Thanks again.....(still feels horrible)

(Sits back done and looks at DMX...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Sees everyone gone and wonders that this iniciation is almost done and corners the newb and launches a bunch at the day blocking his way out... Its not over yet.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
are you required to reintroduce yourself if you changed your name?
I'm not sure, but it gives us an excuse to have a pie fight so who cares? You think your safe Dridien? Not a chance, *jumps into the air* Let's see who remembers this? DARK BOMB!! *punches the ground sending a shockwave clean through the earth and it's core*

Small chinese child (I know china isn't technically on the other side of the eart but work with me): Do you hear that? (Translated.) *large geyser of darkness erupts from the ground throwing the small boy into the stratosphere.*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well, that's excuse enough for me!

*catches boy* "HA! I am HERE!!!" *crashes into billboard, crushing kid*
(porbably you didn't know, but I'm a guy xP)

If you say so, you don't have to feel bad because of the freaking virginity thingie, I am too, but to tell you the truth, I REALLY don't have ANYTHING of a virgin Twisted

Anyways, don't cry, or you are going to make me cry too... *sniff*

AND YOU TWO! (glares at Gunter and Shadow) We are trying to make an ambient here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:You don't have to feel bad because of the freaking virginity thingie, I am too,

Technically same here but Wink and that's all I'm gonna say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know what you mean, but not everything in life is sex (damn... what the heck did I just said...), anyways, I think you and Gun are right, let's destroy something else before I start to say crap and my brain returns.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah intellectual moments tend to draw them out. *makes an army of zombies appear* shall we begin? EXECUTE! SLIDE EVOLUTION, KENDOGARURMON!! *runs forward using blades to chop countless zombies in half*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Whew... that was close... *turns to Golden Flamedramon and spreads wings*

G.Flamedramon: *takes out golden blade and uses ShadowWalk countless times, shredding down hella lots of zombies* Yeehaw!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yo DmX Watch Out behind you....(Appears his half bo from out of thin air and slices through the first line of Zombies and tries to get to DMX)

NOOOOOO!!! (Jumps behind DMX and gets a blow straight across the face and blocks DMX from getting hurt and takes out three more from the back row before falling to the floor.)

Don't worry...(straining coughing up blood)... I got your back.... DMX (smiles) and goes unconscious and still breathing...

(Have fun without me and if you want to use my bo it has some cool fundtions fust click the top twice....Have fun for a bit...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds