Join our server on Discord

changed profile
the weak always end up conspiring agains the strong and over throwing them... if you ask me the weak are a bigger threat than the strong

o and one more thing *pulls pie out of pocket, throws it at shadow, and runs like mad*
That's because the weak tend to outnumber the strong and they have rage from years of being under the strong person's thump, rage is the most powerful weapon in any arsenal. *uses Neo like powers to stop Pie in midair* I am the one, *turns pie around and mentally hurls it back at dridien*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No your not, I am the one! *focuses and runs to Pie really fast, seeing the Pie let out little traces of cream slowly falling from it, then positions himself in front of them Pie and grabs it* Now you'll pay for your imitation! *takes back Pie and attempts to slam it on Shadow's face, but arches his arm and he slams himself* that didn't end well... but hey, Pie's tasty *eats Pie from his face*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pie? Ummmm... (takes out a bunch of cherry pies out from behind the cart.)

I know you'll like my pies DMX (flings three at DMX's direction).... There's more where that came from....

Dridien TerrorBlade there's one here with your name on it...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*makes a really kewl move from Matrix to evade one Pie, falls to the ground on his hands and leaps off the ground to evade the second one, falling on his feet again and crouching in a cool way* Hah! you can't beat me in spe- *gets hit by third Pie in crotch, doesn't hurts, but he puts his claws on his crotch to act pain* aghh!! *rolls on the ground* THAT WAS A TECHNICAL FAULT!! *someone blows a whistle* *Loney Gabu gets surrounded by huge football players as they crack their knuckles* *DMX gets up and grabs the Pie, starting to eat it down* har har, get out of this one now *wags tail*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(You were supposed to eat them all and not get me surrounded by a football team, how kind :shock: :roll: ..)

Anyway looks at the football players and notices that in my cart there happens to be a keg....
The players surrounded me and there team captain asked me one question, "Before we kick your ass, do you have anything to say about this?" They all begin to laugh and crack there necks....
(gulp) "I brought the keg!?"

The football players see the keg in a luminscent glow of gold reflects off it and they all run towards the keg and funnels it down in incredible increments. Thay should stall them.... (and don't worry that cart is not my only one equipped with special items to help me get out of jam.)

As they continue to drink the alcohol, I turn in your general direction seeing you laugh and enjoying my pie and the referee smiling. Lonelygabu takes out a red flag and challanges the call on the field. The referee takes 1 minute and realizes that it wasn't my fault and as quickly they appeared they had left.

Sits in the corner and wonders why DMX hates me and begins to cry.... You tried to hurt me, I thought we are cool....

DmX stops laughing and says that "I am sorry for trying to get you physical beaten down for that flying pies."

Lonelygabu looks up and runs away but leaves a single pie with a note attached... "I made this for you.....signed lonelygabu..."

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*runs up, grabs the pie, than turns into a shadow for a split second letting me move faster than the speed of light and slams the pie in Shadows face. than turns back into a shadow, slips threw microscopic cracks int he ground, and end up in a room near the center of the earth with 2 comps, a bed, frigde, door to the bathroom, and TV in it* "home sweet home"
*wags tail slowly and looks on Pie* Screw the Pie... *appears in front of Loney Gabu, which makes him bump into DMX* I don't hate you, it has no sense what you are saying Loney, I love you buddy, there's no one I hate in this world, well... you have a big list really, but to talk generally, no one from here is hated by me and your my friend *smiles and helps Loeny Gabu up* Please don't make me do a dramatic scene or I'll start crying... *looks on emotionless people, surprisingly laughing at him* YEAH I HAVE A WEAKNESS, SO WHAT?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Looks at DMX and tries to stop crying but wiping the tears off in the best manner I could but I kept leaking) Ah....DMX....I think I..... (Looks at all the people looking and laughing at DMX and thinking how I have to deal with all of them.)

DMX... ummm....(Goes in for kiss on the cheek and looks at DMX in sheer horror.) I didn't mean too. Well I did.... umm... Theirs something I must do.....(lonelygabu takes off all his clothing and runs around and has half of the others follow me away from DMX and thus stopping the scene...)

I know you don't hate me, but why do I feel so lonely?

(runs back and bumps into DMX once again and too all the close falls on top of me)

Hi DMX, Let me help you up... Sorry again and Hey! Stop looking down there.... (Runs behind a wall and gets changed)

Thanks for everything...Share pie? :D sniffle

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Of course I will *smiles and takes out Pie, then hands to Loney Gabu* don't feel lonely by the way, we are all together and no one is ever forgotten by me *grins and kisses cheek while wagging tail around*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad