Join our server on Discord

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin
Gun: Oh never mind- Blue, go home and take a shower- I'm gonna unleash the SPAM.
Kojiro: *suddenly appears from nowhere* I'm gonna fight you DMX!

G.Flamdramon: *loses balance anime style* Huh? aren't you supposed to be fighting with Musashi?

Kojiro: Yeah- but he told me he had to talk with the Princess alone in a room for the following 3 hours... I didn't understand him, but he told me I could fight you- so prepare to lose!

G.Flamedramon: *slaps forehead* Look- I'm kinda busy spamming, so I'll ignore you later ok?

Kojiro: Oh, right, my apolgies *bows and starts to go away slowly, but then turns around* HEY! You want to trick me huh?!

G.Flamedramon: Not the smartest type of guy I think...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What about me?........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
What about you? Hello! This is a free spam! Do whatever you want!

Me, on the other hand- *Does hand seals, then grasps his right arm, charging a chidori, he let go- and used his abbility to use one handed handseals- and charged another one in his other hand* -I'm gonna charge the biggest Chidor- EVER!!
Shadow: Hey kojiro! *large flash and Shadow's clothes turn bright red and he's holding the Ultima Weapon and Fenrir* I'll take you on! *Charges forward in a flash and unleashes a combo on kojiro finishing by knocking him into the air where he jumps after him and unleashes another long combo finishing by sailing through him with both blades and him landing on the ground broken and bruised*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol- KH2? I have a pic of the fourth secret scene- wanna see?
Nah, I'll unlock it eventually.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
not this one... it was cut from the game...
In that case sure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here Ya Go-

[Image: 1144557878.jpg]