Join our server on Discord

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin
sigh- I loe these two- they keep the intro thread alive.
The shish kebab only uses lumina not fusion, give me that *takes lumina* heres how you use it, *charges it up and activates fire scroll* who want s'mores?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Look, it's the Crystal Dragon, cool, now, I think you should start using it, I thought I might do a 'double penetration' at least once, sorry for the mistake :P

*Crystal Dragon appears with his blue core shining* Right... at least I still have my fire techs, who's first?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
only in the DAD.
Shadow: (looks at dragon) time to bring the girls back.

Ada and Jill: Who missed us?

Shadow: My turn, *pulls out D-tector* EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION! *transforms into Lobomon* Let's show this dragon why his species is on the brink of extinction, (PUT DOWN THE SHOTGUN DMX I meant Evil Ice dragons not all dragons!!!).
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*wags tail around* If you say so *crushes his shotgun and throws it away*

DMX: Ok, I don't think I can S-Digivolve, but at least... *closes eyes and gold armor(Magnamon style) appears on him as well as two angel wings*

G-Flamedramon: Now I need a sword *rises one claw and fusion comes to him* don't mind me, you had two *fusion turns into a longer blade* Now I'm ready, let's keep breaking the copyright laws! DemonsBane! *slashes the air and the same slash appears on the Crystal Dragon alongside with a red moon which splits in two, damage is inflicted 99827, Crystal Dragon falls on the ground*

G-Flamedramon: Whee, now did we have to do something about that blue pearl in his forehead? or just melt him down with your scroll?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: What scroll? I lost that thing when I transformed.

Jill: I got ya covered, *pulls out flamethrower* TOASTY!! *Melts Ice dragon's core*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
G.Flamedramon: My turn! *runs claw over the blade of his sword and it glows red* Lumina's properties, your lost! *slams his blade against the core after it's melted and the dragon stretches up in pain*

G.Flamedramon: Squaresoft like effects! bow!

*one light comes from the dragon's long body, then another, then two more, and a final one, then it explodes in a blast of light*

*lights fade out, DMX returns to normal and loses armor, wings and the sword* *core comes bouncing down and rolls around*

DMX: *shivers* I feel a little cold down there again... I shouldn't have gotten rid of my Flamedramon armor... WHO WANTS SOME BP?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
BP?....

Bull paper?

Sees DMX being cold gets a nice wool blanket drapes it over his shoulder and gives a nice hot cup of cocoa and extra marshmellows.... Warm up, OK :)

As for anyone else... Takes out his bo if you want to get to DMX you have to get him through me....( I'll be back) Hits a couple guys aero dynamically with martial arts confusion (drunken stance) and takes down some that prove to be a threat....Goes back to DMX and builds a fire....

Smores? (backfists another enemy....)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX: That's nice, I hate being plushie, I can't spam in th proper way while being THAT small *drinks down cup and hugs Loney Gabu* Now, let's do this again! *cracks knuckles and starts beating up more monsters, then charges up fireballs and makes a huge explosion against Skullpion* TAKE THAT!! we need more bombs!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad