Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ DMX: *Rams the first two hoses inside said holes*

<< DMX: *Grabs the third*

VV DMX: *Walks over Ebon and bends down to give her a minute-long passionate french kiss, before breaking it* Enjoy *Winks slowly and hands her the third hose, before going to the tank his tail wagging behind him*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Ebon: *murrs softly from the hoses shoved in her holes*

<< Ebon: Let'er rip

vv Ebon: *holds the third hose up to her openned maw*
The OCA
^^ DMX: *Widely grins*

<< DMX: *Goes to the tank and sets it in maximum*

VV *Floods of Rena sauce go deep inside Ebon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Ebon: *all the hoses start tensing up ass the flow of Rena sauce flows through them and into Ebon's holes making her slowly and gradually grow*

<< *Five Minutes Later*

vv Ebon: *all three hoses finally fall out of her holes as they are clearly too small to fit into her holes anymore now big enough for her tailhole to fit snuggly over the Volcano* I kind like doing this *Jiggles her now mammoth sized breasts*
The OCA
^^ DMX: And I love watching! *Drools*

<< DMX: Promise to give you a whole city to play with after this!

VV Thinks he's in love with the giantess.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Could be

<< Ebon: Now for that volcano *walks up the the volcano and looks down at it* Hrr...okay...*turns around and lowers her bottom down to the volcano untill the volcano now was up her tailhole*

vv Ebon: *murrs softly* Ooohh..theres heat comming from it..*gasps* Oh do it do it!!! *claps her large claws as she now knows whats going to happen*
The OCA
^^ Very horny girl.

<< DMX: *Goes to the volcano and quickly places a claw on the base of it*

VV *The volcano suddenly bursts and erupts*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Ebon: *eyes open widely and moans loudly feeling the volcano's hot lava continue to spew into her tailhole like super hot cum* OH GOOOODS~~!!!!

<< Ebon: *the lava slowly keep pushing up into her tailhole making her moan louder more and more as the pleasure kept building. Then the flow of lava filling her tailhole sent her over the edge*

vv: Ebon: WHOOOO!!!! I'M COMMING!!!! *arches her back and moans loudly as her orgasm shoots out of her pussy flooding the entire base of the volvano in her hot juices*
The OCA
OOC: Uhh, you might wanna know that girl don't have prostates n_n;;

^^ DMX: *Grins, but suddenly widens eyes as the juices wash him off*

<< *The volcano's hit so hard by her cum it explodes*

VV City in view of the giantess *Points to the left*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: And why I keep putting it I have no clue

^^ Ebon: *pants softly as she gets up off the volcanto* Whew

<< Ebon: Oh boy time for some fun

vv Ebon: *runs over towards the city and the first thing she does is kick a school bus into a gas station causing it to explode*
The OCA