Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Kurtz: N-No... I j-just... didn't want to make you seem left out of the... the experience. *blushes darkly, twitching frantically*

VV Rosa: It's just... you didn't give any warning!~ *shivers even more*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Don't erase the <<, it's olbigatory for the game.

IC:

^^ DMX: Do you also want me to stop and tell you when I'm about to buck each time I do? *Flat stares*

<< PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK *Collapses*

VV Dot: Aww! Kurtzy! Gee, you are so thoughtful. But come on, can't you wait till I finish you off? *Wags her tail happily while smiling cutely*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*sweat-drops* I did not erase it. Flick back to the previous page, and go to the bottom. My proper post is there, my browser started fucking up and made the second post which you saw thank you very much. -_-

^^ Rosa: It wasn't very funny you ramming straight into me without any warning! *sweat-drops*

<< *crashes to ground*

VV Kurtz: *blushes darkly and bites his lower lip* I'll confront her later with it... A-alright~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:thank you very much.

Thank you? It's 50 bucks, man. (j/k)

^^ DMX: Of course it wasn't, neither of us were laughing. Can we stop this already and get to the main course already? If you want me to only do one thing just tell me beforehand, don't act hysterical while we are at it *Puts claw to face* This so sounded like a married couple arguement.

<< YUCK!! MARRIAGE!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

VV Dot: *Giggles and kisses the tip of his cock, then starts bucking her breasts again*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Rosa: Kinda hard to when you were doing what you were doing. *sighs* And fuck it, I don't wanna be married to you~~ Best that you stayed single for everyone else's sake... *grabs DMX again*

<< Lawl. She said it clear enough.

VV Kurtz: *he growls even more, quickly feeling his member twitching frantically again* Ahh~~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Dot: Where were we? Oh yes... gee.. cum Kurtzy! *Suddenly starts suckling again while still tit-fucking*

<< THANKS SPONGE-BOB SHE WAS!

VV DMX: Whew- *Shudders a bit from the tense moment* Thank you!! *Suddenly starts kissing Rosa passionately* Love ya babe! *Starts humping her again*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ AH! PREPARE DAH TRIDENTS!!111

Kurtz: AHh... ahhh... ahh... AHH!! *it only takes him a few more moments after that before he arches his head back and moans loudly, as his member starts squirting insane amounts of his seed out of his pisshole* HAAA!!

VV Rosa: MMHH!! *starts riding DMX happily, kissing him passionately again and aagain as well* Love yah too!~~ NHH! Now buck it!~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ DMX: As you say! *Grins for a moment, then resumes the kissing, frenching her deeply, yet never leaving the passion, his hips bucking continously as his orgasm nears, his cock pumping in and out of the dragoness' pussy*

<< Reno: What's a trident?

VV Dot: *She widens her eyes as her maw bloats from the amount of cum, after drinking the first wave she starts gagging and pulls back, gasping for air* W-woah! *Blinks as she admires the dragon's cock*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Rosa: *she continues to softly moan, as her own climax starts to build up, her frenching trying to be as passionate as possible as her tail lifts up* MMhhh!!~~

<< Kyo: Special thundery trident~~ GAH! *slams head on table*

VV Kurtz: *his huge wave of cum starts to die down to the point that it's wildly flowing down the side of his member, as he grits his teeth and pants heavily* Ah...Ahhh...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Dot: *She stares in awe at the amount of cum flowing out* Oh my god... *The bukake starts making her horny, her crotch dampening a lot*

<< Reno: *Hops on the table, wagging tails and staring at Kyo naively*

VV DMX: *Plays with Rosa's tongue wildly till he cannot resist any longer and humps really hard, his cock, which was already pushing her G-spot, does a charge-like movement and hits it hard while splurting loads and loads of cum inside her*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad