Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Justin: I have no objections

<< Justin: *grins widely as he snaps his fingers and they both become naked*

vv Justin: *murrs deeply and pulls her into an embrace and smacks her ass* Any requests my sexy wolf *grins as he licks her lips*
The OCA
^^ Tabetha: *she blushes deeply and gives a soft moan, as her tail quickly shoots down and starts rubbing his crotch* I... I want to yiff you....

<< Tabetha: One hole... hrrr.... and then the other... *blushes deeply*

VV Tabetha: C-Can we... I mean... can you..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Justin: *member pops out of his pouch and hardens just from Tabetha's words*

<< Justin: I can *turns over so hes on top of Tabetha* and I will *grins widely*

vv Justin: *starts rubbing his member against her pussy lips* And..here we go..*as he says go he slowly pushes his entire 12 inches of dragon meat into her pussy*
The OCA
^^ Tabetha: OHHHH~~ *arches her head back and moans deeply, feeling the huge member slowly pushing into her*

<< Tabetha: Yeaahhhhhhhh.... hrrrfff....

VV Tabetha: Ohhh god... that's gooooddd....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Justin: *murs loud and happily*

<< Justin: So warm!!

vv Justin: *puts his claws on her breasts softly then starts humping into her slowly with his thick member parting her walls to its limits* Hrrrrr..
The OCA
^^ Tabetha: OOOHHH!!! *moans loudly and starts clawing at his arms*

<< Tabetha: Morreeee!! *she moans again, as her entrance is still dampening around his member*

VV Tabetha: HRR~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Justin: HHrrrr!! Yes!!

<< Justin: *starts humping into her faster his tail wags as he does, his tongue slowly appears out of his maw flailing as he humped, his claws starts to thumb her pink nipples creating even more pleasure*

vv Justin: Grrrrr I love you!!
The OCA
^^ Tabetha: NHHHAAA!! *she arches her head back and moans in blissful pleasure as she allows him to hump faster*

<< Tabetha: HHrrrr...

VV Tabetha: *after a few more seconds, she then starts to buck her hips in time to the thrusts* OHHH! GOD! MOREE!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Justin: *as his member becomes coated with her juices his thrusts becomes much quicker*

<< Justin : *growls softly as he starts thrusting his cock fast and hard, making his ballsac slap against her butt*

vv Justin: *as he thrusts hardly his member leaks a small amount of precum making his thrusts even faster* HHrrrrrrr!! *groans as he feels his orgasm slowly approaching*
The OCA