Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Kurtz: *blushes very deeply, and twiddles his fingers together* W-well... I... uh.. you see... uhh...

<< Rosa: NNHH!! *her eyes widen greatly as she arches her head back, a quick splurt of her juices escaping and covering his fist and part of his arm* HHRR~~!

VV Lawl.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Likes tense moments.

<< DMX: *Takes out the fist from her pussy just to lap up her juices from it in a teasing way*

VV Dot: Hrrr... *Murrs to him and gets a claw inside her blouse, grabbing one oh her perky big mounds to squish it a bit with her claw, letting out a small gasp in front of Kurtz*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Rosa: *blushes deeply, and slowly more and more of her juices pour out from her entrance* .... Hrrr....

<< Kurtz: *blushes darkly, as his trousers start to tent at the actions, his tail starting to swish happily* D-Dot...?

VV He's gonna pounce... soon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Heh heh.

<< DMX: *Grins and keeps fist-fucking her* You liking it aren't you, naughty girl?

VV Dot: Yes, Kurtzy? *Slowly trails her finger inside her perfect cleavage, trailing up and down* Tell me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: I... I can't hold it!! *pounces Dot and blushes deeply as they both land on the ground* That just makes me HORNY!

<< Rosa: Ohh YEAH!! *moans loudly and looks at him hungrily, letting her tongue softly stick out* You're... you're naughty girl loves it... and wants more... hrrr...

VV Lawl. *crosses fingers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Why cross fingers?

<< DMX: *Grins and kneels on the bed, then lifts Rosa from her waist, turning her around in air, leaving her to be supported by her enormous chest on the bed as he has her ass in front of his face* Bad girl *Grins and starts licking her butt cheeks*

VV Dot: Mmrrrr! *Murrs from surprise and giggles darkly* Come on... don't keep me waiting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Don't ask.

<< Rosa: Ahhhh... *moans again from the licking, and puts both her arms on her breasts, murring deeply* ...Y-yeah... B-bad...

VV Kurtz: *clicks his fingers and both of their clothes disappear - which makes his throbbing, thick and one foot long member reveal itself (Thanks to all of the buffs), before placing his muzzle in-between her breasts* Oh...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Nice way of getting naked.

<< DMX: *Starts rimming her butt-hole, his tongue filling her ass*

VV Dot: Mmmrrr... Like that view? *Murrs*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: Oh yeah... *chuckles softly, as he starts licking softly at her cleavage*

<< Kurtz: A lot... I like it a lot...

VV Rosa: Nhhhhh!! *moans loudly at feeling his tongue filling her ass, as her tail lifts up* Ohhhh goddd..... yyeahhh......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ DMX: *Starts biting her butt while still licking her insides*

<< Dot: Mmmrrr... *Starts getting wet*

VV Whoops, I gotta go soon~
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)