Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Yeah sure

<< Steven you're always assuming everybody is comming out to get Kurtz

vv I'm happy because I'm happy all the time not just now.
The OCA
^^ Steven: Well, it's just you've been getting all the attention - 'tis true, check, there's no event whatsoever in the Game Room where you're not in it. *shrugs before whistling quietly*

<< Lurea: Alrighty... *circles a finger quickly around Kurtz's muzzle before smiling* Come and get it...

VV Kurtz: *he blushes softly, and, slowly moving himself - he slowly starts to push his throbbing member slowly in*

Steven: *nods quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: Yeah but that doesnt meant Kurtz cant get any attention either.

<< Disturbed: People can control more that one characters at a time so while DMX is yiffing with Ebon, Kurtz can be Yiffing Dot as well or someone else.

vv Disturbed: And its not like I'm trying to take all the attention. I just get bored when I'm posting and start interacting with people. I dont mind one bit stopping what I'm doing for someone else to step in and have some fun.
The OCA
^^ Steven: *coughs* Let me remind you, that no-one bothers to play more characters in yiffs - or, haven't you noticed that whenever a yiff starts with a person controlling two characters, one side dies out? They'd rather play with just one, not giving a care in the world for the person they stopped's end. You've seen DMX, the actual-one-man-band-fun. Whose Kurtz left to yiff now in this growing time?

<< Kurtz: *growling softly, he continues to slowly push in, hissing in pleasure* H-hhrrr...

VV Lurea: Nhhhh... ohhh yeah...! *moaning loudly as more and more of the nice-sized dragon meat was pushed into her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: Well maybe its just those people.

<< Disturbed: Because I do it all the time.

vv Disturbed: I'd be happy to get out two or three girls for people to yiff.
The OCA
^^ Steven: Which, on many times, there were opportunities... *looks to the side* A whole month of opportunities.

<< Kurtz: *as more and more inches go in, he lowers his head softly, and, feeling her arms slowly wrapping behind him, he starts lapping at her neck* Ohhhh~~ L-like before...

VV Lurea: *moaning softly again with each inch, and clawing at the ground at the feeling* Y-yeah... mhhhhhh.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: Okay fine.

<< Disturbed: From now on no more character interaction from me besides Saphire and Nath

vv Disturbed: Better? I'm trying to make it all better for Kurtz.
The OCA
^^ Steven: *crashes to the ground*

<< Steven: I'm stopping Kurtz and Lurea's yiff right now.

VV Steven: So, just because of that... just because of that... YOU'LL STOP A PERFECTLY BRILLIANT HAPPY RELATIONSHIP?! You, my friend, are a dark, twisted, sick bastard! (OOC: From the actual Steven himself, the actual reaction he sent for me to post, rofl~~)

Kurtz: No need to get angry~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Disturbed: Am I really?

<< Disturbed: Because of my over interaction with other people Kurtz isnt getting the attention he wants.

vv Disturbed:Of course I wouldnt want to end the relationship I have with Kurtz. Its just that I care for him so much that I would do that so he can get what he wants.
The OCA
^^ Steven: Wait a sec~~ I read wrong.

<< Steven: But still. Disturbed. Kurtz has only asked for a little attention ever. He's never asked for the bucketful you have recieved. With each month.... it's twindled down to nearly nothing. No-one really notices Kurtz at all when there are other people around.

VV Steven: It's true... it's really the only thing's he's asked for... a little amount... never a lot...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds