Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
^^ Katt: Okay then. Time to put those riding lessons to the test!

<< Katt: *Slides onto Kyo's erected member* OOOHHHHHH YEE-HA!! *Holds onto her hat as she bounces up and down on top of him, taking his cock in and out of her rapidly*

VV Slash: Nice.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: Nhhh!! *he keeps in his wildness as he lets her bounce up and down on his member, resisting the urge to buck his hips*

<< Luna: Hm, maybe he should buck.

VV Luna: *looks back* Then again, this looks great. *continues recording*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Slash: *Picks up a microphone* Bucking bronco.

<< Katt: *Hears the words in her small ear phone and smiles* Come on, I don't want a little kid's pony ride. I want a bucking bronco!

VV Bucking bronco?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: Good enough for me. *starts bucking his hips in-time to hers, hoping for more speed from his thrusts*

<< Luna: You planned all this. *sweat-drops* Didn't you?

VV Kurtz: *still bucking his hips*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Slash: I didn't become a great director by letting things happen.

<< Katt: OHHH YEAH!! RIDE IT!! *Pants heavily and moans as Kyo's cock pushes into her*

VV Slash: Time to switch roles?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Luna: Sure, it'd make for some quite good filming.

<< Kurtz: GRRRHHH!! *his perk starts kicking in - making his member feel as if it's diving deeper with each thrust - as he continues to buck his hips*

VV Luna: Or we just let Katt enjoy the deep feeling.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Slash: We can let her decide, *Picks up the mic* You wanna continue this way or switch roles and take it doggy style?

<< Katt: *Continues bucking up and down on Kyo, holding her hat onto her head as her breasts bounce around frantically* WHAAA HOOO!!! *Screams loudly as she cums, her juices pouring over Kyo's crotch* OHH YES!!

VV Slash: I'll take that as a continue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Kurtz: OHHH FUCK YEAH!!!! *he frantically starts thrusting into her with his now lubed member, making it feel even deeper in her, as pressure starts to build up at the base of his shaft*

<< Luna: You know, this would make someone proud if we kept recording. *keeps recording*

VV Luna: They'll probably try doggy-style next after dragon-boy is done with the first load.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Slash: According to the ratings seeing Katt in the doggy position is the most popular. Funny coincidence huh?

<< Katt: *Continues riding on Kyo's shaft even as her orgasm dies out* WOW! I'M NOT PUTTING YOU OUT TO PASTURE ANYTIME SOON!!

VV Slash: Think he'll blow soon?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Luna: Oh, he will.

<< Kurtz: Heh... nrrhh! Well.... guess you're gonna get the first load..... right now... nrrr!! *he continues thrusting as his first load starts bursting out into her, his thrusts and bucks getting more deeper and faster*

VV Luna: And he's got a lot of loads, so don't expect him to be done so soon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds