The Game! 1.0!
^^ Yup.

<< Dark Lumina Finale rocks.

VV Agrees too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Sorta.

<< That thing was tough! Took me awhile to kill it.

VV Hated Dark lumina finale.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Ehh... no, actually... not at all.

<< Only had problems when he didn't know how to kill Tower of Death (If that's how the last Guardian was called, I forgot). Dark Lumina Finale didn't give me problems. Believe me or not, I had problems with Dark Lumina's Second Form when you have to climb the tower, ack, I can't believe I fell seven times in the same place.

VV Will tell his or her most embarrassing game blooper?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Sure.

<< In grand theft auto I finished a mission with this girl and on the way back to the checkpoint I accidentally crashed and landed on the tracks, as I was heading to the bike a train came and just demolished the bike and killed her. Mission failed. I just froze and sat there for a second then started laughing so hard I couldn't stop.

VV Thinks that's funny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Yeah, it owns my other blooper:

<< In Breath of Fire one, when going the first time around I fought a boss who could regenerate after beating him. My characters were at petty levels, but I managed to beat him, I wasn't able to beat him for ten times, and after the eleventh, I let the battle in auto-mode when I deleted his first HP bar, then I just said: "Bah, fuck it" and went to have lunch, then threw my GBA to bed. When I came back, Ryu was alive with 7 HP and the battle had ended as victory.

VV Thinks that patethic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ I think it's lucky.

<< One other good one, when playing RE4 I was sniping some monks and one time the bullet somehow went through their head and hit Ashley, instant game over. That sucked.

VV Has another fun game story.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ I JUST REMEMBERED ONE! I'm almost certain it was a bug or something in the CD.

<< In Ape Escape, I was going through the sewers in the Contemporant Era with all my cookies, and suddenly, Spike spun and said: "Oh no!" and collapsed. I had lost one life and nothing had even hit me.
My cousin and sister were there, ack. We were laughing over it eventually anyways.

VV Thinks it'd be funny to see yourself dying all of a sudden because of a bug.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Heck no. That'd tick me off.

<< Remembers the scene from the end of chrono trigger where it looks like Lucca is giving Robo head and Robo says, "you taught me these feelings." That was hilarious.

VV Remembers that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ ...

<< ...

VV LOL!!! I REMEMBER THAT!!! LMFAO!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ That always makes me laugh.

<< For those who haven't seen it,

[Image: cro1a-72.jpg]

VV Laughing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad