Join our server on Discord

Authors Wanted
Aside from the joke reference in the subject, I have a lot to say about the said two words. I'm one of the oldest members of this site who still hangs out here. Nearly everyone else has dissapeared or went to the DHZ. This site used to be swinging back in the day. The activity has since declined when the DHZ came into view and issues with updates occured. With this new admin things are starting to come back into focus. Yet I truly believe that this site can be extremely popular. Now it would be in my opinion that the lemons are more popular then the pics.

That leaves it up to authors to keep the site flowing. There are hundreds of fics on this site but a majority of the original and most popular authors no longer write or sumbit their work in. This is why the site needs fresh writers. I've noticed that many write one or two fics and then never write anything again. I didn't want to become one of those people which is why I stuck with it. Some posts on this board have been about new authors who want to start writing. I say go for it.

Everyone here is here to support new people. It's a shame that most people who create an account on this board don't become active members of the related site. Like the subject suggests, authors are wanted and always will be wanted. To everyone on this board, if you love digimon and hentai then just try to write something. Everyone is a noob at first. Your works won't be perfect but who cares? As long as you're having fun then nothing else matters.

Me on the other hand have been struck with inspiration writing a lot, well actually rewriting everything into standard format. I'm still annoyed that I can't submit my Shadow the Hedgehog series since it doesn't have anything to do with digimon. Oh well. Back in the day I cranked out one new lemon a day. They were mostly crap, I realize that now but my motivation never ceased. I think we can all agree that I've improved since then right?

Anyway, the main reason of this post was meant as an invite/encouragement to anybody out there who browses this board to be not afraid. The whole point of this site is for people to have fun and everyone wants to have fun. Without fun life would be pointless. NEw authors have since joined the DaD, I did notice that. The more the merrier I always say so everyone keep writing and everyone who hasn't written like I said before, just give it a try.

We don't need to compete with the update almost every day DHZ. We are two different sites with different objectives and standards. Everyone has their own ideas which differ then everyone elses making their own works unique. And with a new season of digimon hopefully coming soon I pray that more fics will be written and submitted.
I'm doing my best, but I absolutely refuse to submit something that I don't think is good enough. That's why I've only submitted 3 so far. But I'm trying!
I'm trying too- but it always turns out horrible- then it's back to the drawing board.
And I can't/don't write. If I could just get the ideas from my head without writing them down then I might have a few things.
what about sharing them in the lemon-inspiration section?
I currently have 3 lemons in the works, all of them with my fave pairing many of you already know what is it :P

but also on one of those lemons which is more like a lemon series I will be working with other digimon too like Veemon who will get his own sweetheart too, and I'm thinking in write a Biyomon/Hawkmon lemon too though that one may be left on hold to write one with Armadillomon pairing him either with Palmon or Floramon, I found those pairings quite interesting :P

But first I will finish my current ones in the works.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The next update will post my last completed lemon. After that, it will be a while before I'll be able to get anything new in. I'm just so damn busy with my senior design project and other classes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
my current fragile lemon contains yuri, yaoi and regular m/f...
Continuing my old lemon with my brother as a tamer-

I am currently stuck at the moment.
To anyone thinking of writing I assure you we are a very kind group of people *beats a random person with a bat* YEAH COME NEAR MY FENCE AGAIN! Now where was I? Oh yeah, if your worried about anyone being rude and insulting your writing don't be everyone here is very helpful and friendly *raises large bat above his head* I SEE YOU! And will be more than happy to help you every step of the way as long as you speak to them in a kind fashion.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hurrah for the new writers. I rather like the DaD; it seems more local. It seems more like an ancent insitution of standards and a happy incoccent outlook, whilst the DHZ feels more like a seedy, yet respectable, brothel. I think it's the blue; much more attactive than the darkness of the DHZ. I don't like their lemon section. It seems like a train graveyard, for some reason.

The only reason for the DHZ's popularity would be instant responce about lemon quality; the SoniScale. We should have a reveiw team, to whom Wolfe can forward lemons requesting a reveiw. Later, after a few reveiws, WEolfe could put up some discriptions of reveiw styles.