Join our server on Discord

I'm not forgeting this one!
Haha well maybe not not tickling...

Hope you have a great day, Gunter. Happy Birthday! You gonna be getting an instant message client anytime soon?
I forgot about that- lol, thanks- I'll look it up!
At the end of my day and I suppose to be the begginning of yours, I know that its fitting that I still celibrate yours for a little while longer. I don't know about the others but you really impacted my life postively and as any friend, I feel horrid that I couldn't be there so I decided to compensate. If I cannot be there I'll create one for you.

(Clapping hands creates a wonderful luxurious setting and its awesome array of large canvas yiffs and yiffettes. Its awesome and waiters serving in cute uniforms both my female willing to serve. An awesome lounge area with couches and a hearth ablaze. There are videogames in the corner room, the left room has a suana and a jacuzzi and the pool the room on the right has all the food buffet and the end back is a nice dancing floor. Finally me standing there with a box looking adorable with a bow tie and cool looking clothing and bottle of Merlot.)

I don't drink .....(takes out cider) Here's a toast to the man of the 24 hour birthday day now over and gone but is in our minds eye. May you always crack a smile and know that others deeply :oops: care for you. To the man that keeps it interesting, To gunter Happy 26th Birthday....

Still awaiting for the rest of others to accompany us at the party and of couse you to come by as well.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay we're pulling out all the stops for this one, *cracks knuckles and makes two large fountains appear one spurting melted chocolate the other wine, a large bar with a sign saying: 'free drinks', a stage with a band, a large dancefloor, a cake that would dwarf the empire state building, a long table holding every flavor of icecream know to man (and some not), and a Siegfried and Roy like show only with Strippers and wolves instead of freaks and tiger.* okay...that took alot out of me. * places a small bucket on the floor filled with black boxes with small red buttons on them* if there's anything else you guys want just think of it and push the button.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:shock:
I... don't know what to say- this is kinda- *gulp* :? a lot- I think- Hey, are those wolves!? WOLVES!!! (to wolves)

I love you all!
-not the wolves-
YOU PEOPLE!
Kinda figured you'd like wolves better than the tigers. Now let's see what we got at the Icecream table *examines icecream* Steak? Wow when I say every flavor I mean every flavor, this reminds me *grabs one of the devices and makes a table full of steaks, hotdogs, pizzas, and all kinds of other foods appear*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/..._again.jpg

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs10/f/2006/08...olored.jpg

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/08...ozen89.jpg

For you Gunter, Pics from DA, from one of my friends, I hope you like em! ;)

Happy B-Day again! *cracks neck for a bit and makes a table with a huge Pie on it appear* It's the biggest till now... all yours!! :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
uh... thank you! but theyre kinda... forbidden- thanks anyway! theyre wolves, right?
yeah forbidden I'd like to look at them though
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, they are :P sorry for that...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad