Join our server on Discord

I'm not forgeting this one!
Advanced happy birthday to Gunter tomorrow (28th of march). happy 26th birthday, Gun-Gun!
same here, advanced happy birthday bro!
advanced happy birthday ma' friend! expect something 'different' this year, oh- and get well soon!
Get well soon?... What does that mean?... Is Gunter hurt or something?...
Let me know because I'll kill them ALL! Twisted Its his pre- birthday celebration and well there are many others who have done so before me.

Everything stops, the split second is yours and your time is now, a re-birth of the day you are born and spend it with the one's you love.... I LOVE YOU GUNter.... I really do and Sad :cry: I hope that whatever happens that I will always be there for you, no matter what....

Happy Birthday, and the one gift I'll leave you is me and my words....
You are a great friend that is over seas and have been through alot. You are loved by many and cared about from most of the members here at DAD..... And you have given me more than words but a friend that is close as the front of my face. You are kindred spirit and deserve more but I guess thats why you are so damn special....

Happy Birthday Gunter and I know that we'll talk later but I had to leave something in fact its your day....Enjoy and I really love you amigo....

The one that wishes you an amazing fucktastic birthday and will spend it with you in spirit...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Happy Birthday, well done.
lol, thanks everyone.

and no- I'm not hurt, just sick at the moment, headaches, stomachaches (could be ulcer)- excessive vomitting, LBM- the works. I just drink a lot of water-

thank you lonely gabu! I really DO love you too! I wish I could be there- or you here!

thank- those words mean so much- I have saved them on a piece of paper... those mean more than just words to me...

Thank you again, I love you!
Happy birthday and feel better.
Well I am home sick today as well so I hope you get well soon!!! Happy Birthday! Gosh Darnit I wish I had prepared something like a creepy happy birthday song or something... oh well =/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY STILL! ok i am done =p
Veemon's Followers
Yah, I already knew about that, and I really hope you get better soon Gun, and since here it's already 28th, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WHEEEE!!! you made it here!! Congratulations!! Have a nice freakin' day my friend, I love ya!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol, thank you- I heard the three amigos had something planned out for me- I hope it doesnt have anything to do with handcuffs- and tickling-