Join our server on Discord

any suggestions???
I decided I am going to write a lemon and I can't decide who to write about...so if anybody has any suggestions..they are highly appreciated...then when I have an idea, I'll get right on it and get it posted as soon as I can...oh just to let you know...it's going to be a YAOI!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Try asking in the yaoi forum.
Or the Author or Inspiration forum.
yeah- go on!
For my 800th post, I'll say this...

First decide on your pairing. Human/human, human/Digimon, or Digimon/Digimon? Then figure out who you want to throw together. Do you want a cute warm fuzzy couple? Or a couple with a lot of conflict and turmoil? A romantic pairing? Or a rape?

See if you can determine what people HAVEN'T written. Maybe you'll be the first to write a certain pairing and really open peoples' eyes to a new idea!

Try to write dialogue as convincingly as you can for each character. Hawkmon is pretty matter-of-fact, so having him start joking around like Gomamon wouldn't be in character for him. Likewise, Agumon is friendly and easygoing, so portraying him as volatile and pugnacious would be equally as untrue to the character.

Each character is different from the other. In the end, after grammar and content, characterization is what really makes a lemon shine. When you write something, just think of their voice saying it in your head. If you can't imagine them saying it, then they probably wouldn't if the writers were doing it.

Just one more little thing, that I don't like to see in fics is profanity. Using fuck as a verb SPARINGLY is ok, but there are way more words to use than that. Use profanity in dialogue even more sparingly, only when the characters are at a extreme of emotion. Profanity loses it's punch and meaning the more you use it. "You...you...I am going to DESTROY YOU," is much more meaningful than "Holy fuck! You fucking shithead! I'm going to fucking kill you!"

A few things to maybe consider. Hope I was helpful! ^_^
Wow that helped me alot too thanks Senjuro!!! hehe I will have to mess with my lemons even more now :)
Veemon's Followers
Any of the chaps, except for a Yamato Takeru pairing, would be brillient. Yamato, Koushiro, Takeru, Taichi, Jyou, Ken and Daisuke are all favorates of mine. Look at that; the number of relations that are possible there are amazing. Takeru could be getting close to his brother's best friend; Jyou could turn to rely on someone for a change, after having a small breakdown; Koushiro could become depressed from a lack of human interface at his computer desk, and search out someone to lean on, and then of course Yamato/Taichi is a classic coupling. So is Takeru/Daisuke. In fact, Daisuke is brillient with anyone, if only you can find a way to get him there.
Alot of sex scenes would be good as well. My favorite pairings is:

digimon/human <--- (preferably female)
[quote="Herr Mullen"]Any of the chaps, except for a Yamato Takeru pairing, would be brillient.[quote]

What's wrong with an incest pairing? Loads of people write 'em...though I can't say I've read a lot of them, or found any to be particularly well written...

Here's my philosophy on lemon writing: take it seriously. Not as seriously as, say, a term paper, but more seriously than just some random thing you'd post on the internet.

When it all comes down to it, it has to be something that you'd like to read. Be critical! If a part of it isn't good enough, then fix it. If the whole idea just doesn't work, then re-work it or scrap it. Don't get discouraged. You'll undoubtedly come up with ideas that you want to use but can't write effectively for it yet. That's fine. Just file them away and eventually you'll come up with a way to implement it later.

The most important thing is patience. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can pen a short story with a sex scene and have it posted on the web. But don't you want yours to stand out?