Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you do to relax??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alcohol
3.45%
1 3.45%
Drugs
3.45%
1 3.45%
Cigs
3.45%
1 3.45%
No thanks, I'm straightedge
48.28%
14 48.28%
Other
31.03%
9 31.03%
Masturbation/Oral
10.34%
3 10.34%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What sounds good to you?
:oops: I could do that but it doesn't mend my hurt and pain that I feel... Masturbating could only go so far when everything else like a conversation could have a lasting effect. :cry: :cry:

Epsilon, you know how many people tried and failed. I am straightedge for almost 20 years. Thanks for caring but doing that other stuff is not my thing

Gunter, its no consolation, you are that important to me....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wisemon Wrote:Relax? I'll never relax, not completely. I'm as straightedge as they come.

alt.punk.straightedge - Go read this, and then say if you're "Straight Edge".

I'm other. I want to have a drink, but I'm too young.
Quote:alt.punk.straightedge - Go read this, and then say if you're "Straight Edge".
You mean .com? It's a busted link. That seems to be your trademark.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Uh... If you say so.
But if you need me- I'm here.
OK fine, I will put up oral pleasure/masturbation...for all you people that roll like that...I'm toally fine with that...I'm a very mellow kinda person...Collin, you shut up! lol...anyways, in a way...I'm straightedge...sometimes when I'm bored or stressed, yes I admit...I do things... :oops:...but hey we've all done it sometime in our lives! So yeah, it will be edited ASAP!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:alt.punk.straightedge - Go read this, and then say if you're "Straight Edge".
You mean .com? It's a busted link. That seems to be your trademark.

It's not a link, that's why it's "busted". It's a USENET newsgroup. You should have facilities to read them in Outlook, Thunderbird, or whatever the hell you use to read email.

And posting something semi-random after a long absence, THAT'S my trademark.
Well for all you people that wanted it up on there...it is...oral pleasure/masturbation...so yeah have fun with that people
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Of course we will, there aren't that many people who doesnt.
Eh, yeah good point, Gun. *remembers things* oh god...not gunna go there...a friend...their webcam...rp-ing...O.O ok anyways...*looks around all my stuff and pulls out a vibrator* O.O holy shit...where did that come from...i never had a vibrator *runs around house* who put this here?!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yes a random appearing vibrator...Must be because you felt some "good vibrations" that it appeared......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds