Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hmm.. A stripper popped out of your birthday cake! What are they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
same gender
3.57%
1 3.57%
opposite gender
42.86%
12 42.86%
Sorry I am Asexual
7.14%
2 7.14%
I really Don't care
28.57%
8 28.57%
I WANT CAKE!!!!
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Preference to your " partner"?
That would be pretty funny...we should atleast screw around a bit and pretend to make plans.
Misty, you and me have to go find wedding dresses. Epsilon, you take Doom and go find yourself tuxedo things.
(duns a tux and a outrageously British accident) the names, Yiffmin... Epsilon Yiffmin (fires gun) From the DaD, with love
*takes gun from him* No! No guns till after we're finished. If we use them beforehand, what will we celebrate with?
You might wanna give him back the gun. Bush ain't gonna be happy when he hears about this. SDP!! Our mission is to protect this wedding from the evil forces of the President's army! *Straps a knife to his shin, ties a Katana on his back, and picks up a pair of Magnums* WHO'S WITH ME!? Just a note that was a rhetorical question, since I am the leader of SDP you all have to follow my orders whenever I give them. Now grab a butter knife and CHARGE!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yay! Ghost isnt going to see this...yay! Yeah like you said, thats one less person watching us.

Hey Munkee, umm what color dresses do we want? *gasp* I want a gothic kinda wedding...don't ask...the colors of the dresses are black and red with fish net arm warmer things...ooh! Oh we cant forget...Collin can be a best man, too! This wedding is going to be fun!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Of course we can have a gothic type wedding!

oh, thanks for helping Shadow...

Oh, and basically the whole DaD's invited, but we have to wait for Gunter to get back, cause he has to be a part of this.
OMG that would be so awesome with the goth wedding! Yeah we have to wait for Gunter to get back, but can he have like a huge throne to sit on? please please please?! that would rock! yay i love you munkee *hugs munkee*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Of course he can!! He deserves it!
*hugs back* I love you too!

can i wear this one?

[Image: Cust_CountessBatRD2.jpg]
Hell yeah! You can wear that one...that one is really really hot...I want to rape it! Well with you in it of course...but wait, it isnt rape if you like it!! O.O ok yeah throne for Gunter!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yay!!

Now we need to find one for you!! And, i guess we should find a cake...or something.