Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hmm.. A stripper popped out of your birthday cake! What are they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
same gender
3.57%
1 3.57%
opposite gender
42.86%
12 42.86%
Sorry I am Asexual
7.14%
2 7.14%
I really Don't care
28.57%
8 28.57%
I WANT CAKE!!!!
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Preference to your " partner"?
Um....my preference for a partner would have to be one...that understands me and loves me for who I am.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*going more toward Gabs*...yes I agree with you about getting back on topic...and I agree with you as far as someone that understands me and loves me for who I am...*gasp* I know some people that are like that...Gabs...you love me for who I am...but just as a friend!! ^.^ :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mmk...I saw this topic as i was trying to find something and I realized i had never actually answered that question...

So, I would have to say, the same gender, For some reaosn, I'd get more joy from having a girl pop out of a cake then a boy...Just seems better, or somehting.
That's because you're bi. But I bet if I guy busted out of a cake and shook a thing covered thing at you's like it.
Quote:Hmm.. A stripper popped out of your birthday cake! What are they?

....there dead.....put them in before i cook the Cake...
You are not fun at all are you.
I'm sure I responded to the topic weeks ago, but views change.

I don't want a strippper. I'd much rather go for mutual love than pay-by-the-hour love. Besides, that's a lot of cake to clean up to fit in a fucking stripper. 10 bucks says they'd eat the fucking cake.
FLESH EATING MONSTERS!!! *Drools slightly* Those things arouse to the point where I cum without touching myself!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:FLESH EATING MONSTERS!!! *Drools slightly* Those things arouse to the point where I cum without touching myself!
That hit an entirely new level of 'What the fuck?' even for you, Gunter.
Aw, really? That's sweet! I... didn't notice!