Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hmm.. A stripper popped out of your birthday cake! What are they?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
same gender
3.57%
1 3.57%
opposite gender
42.86%
12 42.86%
Sorry I am Asexual
7.14%
2 7.14%
I really Don't care
28.57%
8 28.57%
I WANT CAKE!!!!
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Preference to your " partner"?
Wow, that's weird, the BBCode isn't working for me.
I have some advice...go to photobucket.com and upload the pic and then under the IMG bar thing, copy the code and put it on here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I have some advice...go to photobucket.com and upload the pic and then under the IMG bar thing, copy the code and put it on here.
It's so much work, though....
actuall not that much...i got my pics up in like 3 minutes...its not that big of a job...no offense at all
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:actuall not that much...i got my pics up in like 3 minutes...its not that big of a job...no offense at all
None taken, but 3 minutes is so much worrrrkkkkkk
Grrr...well give me the pic and I can do it for ya. send it to me on hotmail or something.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I suggest that you never become a sniper in any of your games. You wouldn't last five seconds.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:I suggest that you never become a sniper in any of your games. You wouldn't last five seconds.

Who, me? I'm always sniper, and I'm damn good at it too. Usually a 5 to 1 kill to death ratio.
You don't seem like the patient sniper type.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can be, I simply choose to be more energetic here (and there's always the fresh, young sniper to cap with a headshot, too Twisted )