Join our server on Discord

Hi Everyone
Shadow: Yeah, *Loud crash as Felecia smashes a car over Gun's head* Uhhh, that's not going to do anything.

Felecia: I *Smashes another car* DON'T *Smashes a large block of cement* CARE!!! *Smashes car after car over Gun's head*

Shadow: Man, she's as stubborn as me. Only one thing to do, *Starts smashing stuff over Gun's head*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Oh man- I'm- getting- hungry-

Blitz: Oh- a walk? Okay... *takes leash* Where to?
Felecia: *Panting heavily* I'm gonna go get something to eat then. Carry on Shadow.

Shadow: WILL, *Smashes a diamon poll over Gunter's head* DO!!! *Uses a forklift to raise a semi truck over Gunter's head* BONZAI!! *Truck smases into tiny bits*

Felecia: Maybe we should give up? *Accidently drops a cracker on Gun's foot*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: *foot being crushed can be heard* (screams like Mcully Culken (SP?) from Home alone- only louder and more girl-ish.) *hops on one foot* WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?
Mar: Park Park Park! *wags tails*

DMX: Yeah, that's extremely pathetic... *slaps forehead* Does it hurt Gun?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Felecia: *Goes into one of those anime style rants* THAT'S IT!! WE SMASH COUNTLESS STUFF OVER HIS HEAD AND A CRACKER IS WHAT HURTS HIM!?

Shadow: Due some internal corruption on the board rational thinking holds little to no physical power in this dimension. In other words basically anything can,

Davis runs into Shadow.

Davis: HEYTHEREI'MDAVISWHOAREYOUILIKESOCCERDOYOULIKESOCCERIPLAYITALLTHETIMEI'MTHEBESTTHEREISANDTHATSTHATNOWIGOTTAGO! WHEEEEEEE! *Runs off like an idiot*

*Cricket chirping*

Shadow: LET'S FOLLOW HIM!! WHEEEEEEE!

Felecia: WHEEEEEEE!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz: Okay then- the park... What do you want to do in the park? Do you want to play frisbee?

Gunter: Oh yeah... I'll just put a cast on myself, thanks. *sarcastically* *flicks his wrist towards foot, and cast appears.* Oh boy... not again...
Mar: FRISBEE?! *runs on all fours to the park, dragging Blitz with him, leaving a trail of dust behind them*

DMX: You need help with that Gun? or I can eat my Pie relieved?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad