Join our server on Discord

Hi Everyone
Hi, I'm Crimsonphoenixmon (aka Ash), it's good to be on here finally.
heya, welcome Crimsonphoenixmon, its nice to have you here. hope you have lots of fun and make new friends. and one warning.... watch out *looks around*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt Ishida is right I would watch out too! heh Hello there I am Rorancrystalwolf and I am a Gabumon fan, moderator, and upcoming lemon artist! I know you will love it here * Gives you a box of chocolates and a stuffed digimon *
WELCOME!!!
Veemon's Followers
Hi there! I'm senjuro, author as well as moderator and site treasurer. Welcome to the forum! We're all glad you discovered it and we hope you have a really great time! ^_^
Greetings and salutations from Romania, I am Gunter-
I'm very stressed at the moment- but I can still welcome you with open arms.
Welcome to the DAD- enjoy your stay.
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!

You are most welcome here by all parties and must enjoy the grand tour (bows) I am lonelygabu and this is your new home..... I give you two things first is the ability to fly.....and the second is to see through clothing....

X-ray vision enjoy that and your new home...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
:D :D Thanks for the welcomes guys. :D :D
I forgot to mention that atm i'm working on my 5th lemon, it'll be awhile before i finish because I've got lots of stuff to do, all very stressful.
Matt Isida Wrote:And one warning.... watch out *looks around

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I would watch out too!

It's no fun if you warn them. *throws pie bazooka back into closet* welcome to the board I'm SHADOW..... Where are those fireworks? *Large missle blows up in the sky destroying a small planet* That's the last time I buy from daytime television.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, the newcomers usually figure out soon enough, but welcome anyways.
Welcome! And, remember, we warned you about Shadow...*gives Crimsonphoenixmon a shield* use it wisely.