Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Even though I hate repeating myself,

Shadowknight Wrote:Who doesn't?

The person below me is eating fish sticks right now.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
False, haven't eaten them since I was a kid and had a lisp and said the words "fish sticks" really hilariously.

The person below me has punched a hole in a wall in a fit of rage.
True,but it wasnt just one hole...

The person below me has played Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memorys and will tell me how to beat Hades.
Sure, just whack him from behind and give him a chestnut pie, nuts are the devil's weakness.

The person below me expected this kind of reply from me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
True.

oh yeah- (run around the arena when he does his magma thingy- or jump up the benches, he can't hit you there- I'll PM you when I find out more- I kinda got lucky.)

The person below me want's to know what other games I can guide him/her through.
false - im too good at finding exploits to ever use guides, ive been baned for life from like 5 online games for excesive exploiting

the person below me has an obsesion with vidio games
True...I have a lot of games. 26 PS1 games and 12 PS2 games, as well as loads of NES and SNES ROMs. Gaming is pretty much all I do aside from music.

The person below me has ridden a horse into battle shouting a fierce battle cry about eating the hearts of his/her enemies.
False, maybe in a past life that is beknown to me but that would be cool and wierd and FUN!!!

The person below me wants to have a dragon as a pet...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
HELL YEAH!!!

The person below me will soon die from excess of noddles.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes

The person below me would trade a longer prison sentence for internet privileges.