Join our server on Discord

Hello ppl
Im new here and i cant wait 2 write more, ive already submitted another and im happy to see my work on da site

Could ppl plz tell me wat they think
greetings from Romania, and WELCOME TO THE DAD!!
I am Gunter- and I am your official welcoming comittee for today. Enjoy your stay, and I'll be waiting for your lemons! Wink
heya Cloud, welcome to DaD. hope you have lots of fun here. and i can't wait to read your work. *starts to walk away*...i'm i'm gonna read them. anyway welcome and watch out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wheee!! another vict... ehh, new user for our boards!! yay!

Grettings from Buenos Aires here, hope you stay your stay here, and first, Gun's right, ask if you need anything, and as Matt said, be careful 'round the intro forums Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Greetings from a place you've probably never heard of before! Hope you have a great time! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. ^_^
Hi
Wzuppp! Welcome to a whole new world.....A placde to believe you can fly.... You better Walk This way.....Cause We are the champions my friends....Its runnin' runnin' runnin'..... With arms wide open....All you need to do is reach.... (A medley of songs that are song together that could sum up the whole website literally.)

Enjoy your stay and enjoy the box of Ellio's pizza.... (Fits half the room and has about 1000+ slices all together....

May your experience here be as you want it to be....We are ears to listen and words to tape up all life's bull shit... Enjoy...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thats true, those songs do describe this place pretty well. Anyway, welcome to the DaD!
Hello, hello.
nice to meet ya!