Join our server on Discord

NICE!
lol- I have several of these- (all of them popped)
mine is special.... Gunter.... Be stress free.....

Having stress makes everyone around here to tense....Well I'll speak for myself and I know that things in my life are not that easy......

Stress kills

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I understand, thanks.
Cool.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well I got my new laptop (I'm on it now) and I already went out and got a nice wireless network hooked up, so this is so damn awesome!
Sweat deal and you enjoy... Hurrah for labby's

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wireless is rather fun as long as it works.... most kids here (college) use it for their laptops... during class.
That reminds me of a funny story, Me and my friend brought our DS's to school one day and while I was in class and he was at lunch he WI-FIed me the answers to everything. It was fun till my teacher caught me and confiscated (fancy word for: 'taking my DS so he can play it between periods') it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah a lot of schools are banning DS's because of the Wi-Fi thing and how easy it makes it to cheat.
The thing about that that ticked me off the most, when I got my DS back the jerk had erased my entire game on Super Mario DS! I was on the final level with bowser and had every single star even the hidden ones, now I have to start all over :cry: <===Doen't begin to measure my sadness.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad