Join our server on Discord

NICE!
well, not always, but they do their best.
The good ones are.
Or you could just be self-reliant and not rely on your family at all. I never really relied on them for much emotionally or financially, so I'm just about a self-made man from the age of 10 till now. Parents splitting up makes you grow up fast! ^_^
senjuro Wrote:Or you could just be self-reliant and not rely on your family at all. I never really relied on them for much emotionally or financially, so I'm just about a self-made man from the age of 10 till now.

yeah, me too. hey- if your mom died when you were three, and your dad died when you were nine, then your brother left you when you were 15 and your other left you when you were 16- and you've lived alone for quite sometime taking care of yourself cuz everyone avoids you and you can't get a maid-, you tend to toughen up a bit.
Gunter wrote:

Quote:yeah, me too. hey- if your mom died when you were three, and your dad died when you were nine, then your brother left you when you were 15 and your other left you when you were 16- and you've lived alone for quite sometime taking care of yourself cuz everyone avoids you and you can't get a maid-, you tend to toughen up a bit.

Wow...um.... :shock: :( I really don't know what to say except that your not that tough and I'll be there for you when you need a homecooked meal....

(Makes one of his special chicken parmigana breaded in special seasoning of herbs and three different breads cooked to a crispy shell and perfectly erotic center of moistness and salivating, soft perfect chicken. Tomato sauce blended in with pinnapple and honey with fresh squeezed to tomatoes and freshly sliced mozarella and graded dill with an olive flower as the flower. Meal takes about 45 minutes and it comes with a cucumber salad and toasted garlic bread.)

Gunter your not that tough.... and maybe without the situations that you went through I would never had the opportunity to become a friend to you... So its kind of cool... Wink Welcome your a part of my family always....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, that all depends on what you mean by tough. Granted some are not as tough as others, but if there situations were different they may not be as tough as they are now.
blueeyedgabulvo0o wrote:

Quote:Gunter your not that tough.... and maybe without the situations that you went through I would never had the opportunity to become a friend to you... So its kind of cool... Wink Welcome your a part of my family always....

well ofcourse he's not that tough deep in emotionally that's obvious , If he were tough as in the way you say he isn't he would be insane and we wouldn't be able to talk to him
Veemon's Followers
mowgli wrote:

Quote:well ofcourse he's not that tough deep in emotionally that's obvious , If he were tough as in the way you say he isn't he would be insane and we wouldn't be able to talk to him.

Mowgli, when the word tough is used differently because I know that gunter doesn't need be that rigid and "tough" but he is more prepared to live life before most of us are. My comment was geared toward the fact that the words mean something else and tough is not a good word to use but rather a word similar to "My outlook on life changes." Gunter's better prepared and I believe strongly that after something of that magnitude you don't really need to toughen up but live life....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I toughened up only because there were people like you to help me out when I could take no more, and I thank you all deeply for that- you're both right, actually.

if I wasn't 'tough', I wouldve passed on years ago- but I held on, barely sane, but hey, I'm kicking! lol.

My issue now- is stress.
(hands gunter a stress ball and tells him to hop onto the table)

I am a good messager!!!(too lazy to spell the real words....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds