Join our server on Discord

NICE!
heh, parents can be too stuborn at times- you tell them you don't want anything for your birthday- and they get you an awesome gift anyway- at least mine did. heh- I miss em.
Yeah, I don't ask my mom for much, she already does so much, lets me live at home free of charge as long as I'm in school, pays for all the food, buys me clothes, it's a great help, and I'm very lucky. And now she's getting this laptop for me, it's really cool.

I know my sister wants one too, and she'll be graduating soon so I think I'll talk to my mom about that being a graduation present for her, I'm sure she'd like that. Then I can set up a wireless network around the house.
lol- that would be cool.
Your mom sounds like my mom. Really nice and giving. Of course having 4 siblings does mean she has to help all of them sometimes but it doesn't bother her too much.
Yeah, Mom's can be some pretty incredible people, they do a lot for a lot of people.
yeah- moms are like that, I guess.
My mom is very much like that... she's a nurse and loves working with the patients. She doesn't care for all the paper work too much.
yeah moms are nice.... sometimes. once she let me borrow 500 bucks to buy a brand new laptop. that was nice but i still have to pay for it which sucks but i did get one.
but sometimes i just cant stand her. for example i get about 1-4 lectures a month, now my sisters have had a total of 4 put together over 17 years. so she just drives me nuts
but now she finallt respects my privacy which is a good thing. she used to just walk right into my room. but she is finally letting me go....YYAAYY
well i know this is really long and you are probobly wondering why i'm wrighting this last part, well i guess it's to show you that i like to hide behind my randomosity so i dont think about how messed up i really am :?:
Mothers are like that.
mothere will always be there to catch us when we fall and when we need a homecooked meal....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds