Join our server on Discord

Hello, I guess
Sup all. It's been a while since I've revisited the DaD, but now that I see lots of writers flourishing all over the place, I thought I'd join the wagon too! Flamedramon lover to the end.... :D

I got a decent amount of stories on the other digimon hentai site, but the one series I'm proud of is my 'Jade Dragoon' series starring a hermit soldier and his partered Renamon, Rix. Still have a bit to hammer out I suppose, but it's all worth it.
Marine, Marine, Marine....
Hey, that was a song!!
Well, welcome back. Now the DaD is a confortable place controlled by spirits of the darkness, so relax and enjoy it...
Hiya! Welcome back! Hope you have a really great time. ^_^
Hello and salutations

My name is lonelygabu and I wish to welcome you to the oasis away from real world experiences. (If you choose to vent then do so in the rant section.)

I brought you a gift and its a starting lemon writer pack.....

It contains
the Digimon DVD season sets 1-4
A packet of line paper in a binder
A case filled with fancy pens (and one of Gabumon special edition)
A dictionary
A thesaurus
and a thesis paper that reads "Pen to paper makes love with thoughts and words..."
A black sketchpad
A Gabumon plushie
Specially made Flamedramon statue with removeable parts....

I welcome you back to a family of friends, with awaiting ears, artists with brushes, philosophers with crumpled pieces of napkins, and all the love that DAD can manage.....

Enjoy your stay and enjoy the back to lemon writing start-up set...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
So the master of settings joins the DaD? Sure, have fun here, but stay on your toes. We're the New York Times to the DHZ's New Yorker.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Heya Welcome Back Marine :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, hey, hey, hey, then. I recognized the name, so I had to check.... not like I was going to ignore a completely new member either.
Oh... I almost skipped this topic!! *gathers air in mouth* WEL- Buuuurp!!

Agh... that didn't work... normal voice then, Welcome to the DaD Marine! I really expect you to love this place as much as we do aswell, and by the way *takes out Veemon from pockets(again)*

Veemon: what now?

DMX: I found you a new partner.

Veemon: Yay! I don't have to live there anymore! *runs to Marine*

DMX: Oh... and by the way... *takes out D-Egg of Courage and hands it to Marine* I got this fairly enough, and it's the last one, so you should be able to have a Flamedramon for you, enjoy!

*Elsewhere...*

Davis: Digi-Armor Enrgize!! *points D-3 up*

Veemon: Veemon armor digivolve to...

*silence*

Veemon: ...Veemon...?

Davis: What!? *checks D-Terminal and finds note on it's screen*

Note: Had to borrow this for... rest of life, sorry buddy.
DMX.

Veemon: Uh... Davish?

*Davis looks on Rockmon and sweatdrops*

Davis: Uh oh....
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to The DAD, Hopefully you'll have a GREAT time here with deranged lunatics like me!
Have fun now, and bring an extra towel!
Hello, I'm Shadow, party man, general annoyance, and spammer extrodanaire, *snaps fingers and creates a swirling vortex of pure evil and hatred* here's your welcoming gift, enjoy *large black ghostly hand reaches out of the portal*

Voice from the pit: GIVE ME YOUR ETERNAL SOUL!!

Shadow: Just throw a chicken in there every day or so and it should be fine. I think.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad