Join our server on Discord

Preview for my new series-Digimon Tamers:The D-Order-Gaomon!
This is my next major series. Digimon Tamers:The D-Order takes place right after the events of the D-Reaper saga, where Takato finds the portal to the Digital World. Suffice to say, things don't go exactly as planned for Takato and Gaomon will be a main character. Hope you like this preview^^

Disclaimer-Digimon Tamers:The D-Order is a fan made sequel to the series "Digimon Tamers" copyright of Toei Animation. It is made out of pure fan appreciation, and not for the profit made by Toei Animation/Bandai from the show.

Episode 1-Chosen

The pyres of Zhuqoiamon's palace are hot, I mean incredibly hot. They keep me focused on my task at hand...my training to be a Deva. With 11 of his originals dead, and Antylamon having renounced her position, Zhuqoiamon begun his search for twelve lucky individuals who would be willing to serve him and the other three Sovereigns of the Digital World. I was but a Rookie Digimon, and one whose kind was on the verge of extinction no thanks to the D-Reaper. My name is Gaomon, and I have trained countless years under Azulongmon's tutelage in secret. I have only come here to complete my training because only Zhuqoiamon has the knowledge of an unknown ability that will prove one uncapable of digivolution such as me.

My blue ears perked, by red boxing gloves on, and the red bandana on my head hid the tattoo that Azulongmon gave me five years ago to this day. Looking up at the red, charred doors to Zhuqoiamon's twenty story tall room, I was a little intimidated. Considering my size, and even with my ability, I wouldn't be able to conquer a Sovereign. I was still a Rookie Digimon, but my power level had grown as such that I could take on any lesser Mega.

"Sovereign!"I spoke up, my fur standing up on end feeling the heat and hatred from the room erupt inside me."It is I, Gaomon!"

No answer. This wasn't good...the Sovereign never, ever leaves his domain. I knocked on the doors, and with surprise they opened right up revealing a big open space with the Sovereign not there. I walked, a sweat forming on my forehead. I was trembling with a sudden fear I never had quite felt before. It was like a winter chill that passed right through my skin and wouldn't go away. I looked around and my eyes peered around...I sniffed, I perked my blue ears, nothing. Then, I saw it...

Something, in the bubbling lava over where the Sovereign usually sat in and allowed him to keep a constant protection of fire around his body. Fearful as I was, I put it aside and wandered in feeling the chills increase as I entered. There was something here, and I needed to find out whatever it was.

"P-Pestilence..."

"What?"I turned around, a column of flame erupting from under the floor and sending chucks of debris everywhere.

I ducked, a huge piece of rock just missing my head and taking it off with it. I quickly looked up, and gasped seeing inside the red flame a blob of blood colored gel forming into a human shaped child. What is the D-Reaper?! No, it couldn't be. I had learned to surpress my fear of the D-Reaper. This was something unknown, something far more sinister. The reformed boy broke through the column and landed on the floor. He stood, blue shirt with hood, white sneakers, white shorts and red eyes but pale skin. He looked...malnourished and grief stricken like he had been left alone.

"Y-YOU...all of you, are a pestilence!"The crazed child raised his dead skinned hands."You must...die."

"No one will die unless nature deems it so."I told him, holding up my fists to the malformed child.

The child stood there, grinning at me and raised his arms into the air forming them into twin sickles! I stared in horror as he grunted, six black and torn wings popping out of his back in the span of a second! He was taking on the abilities of a Digimon, just as I could without human aid. How was that possible without the use of the D-Arcs?!

"Twin Sickles!"The boy flew into the air, slashing his arms and sending a blade shaped energy attack at me.

I jumped nimbly out of the way, and taking note of the stranger's abilities, carefully chose my options. I could end it here if only I could discern some sort of weakness on my attacker's part. Where was the Sovereign when we needed him most?! No, I must make a stand here. If I show weakness to the enemy, I will most surely lose. He surely wasn't feigning weakness...flying into the air, sending countless numbers of energy sickles at me that I was harder to dodge as he learned my movements. I was too much on the defensive...I would have to attack sooner rather than later.

"You move nimbly, and quick enough to dodge my attacks."The zombie-like child slashed at me with his one arm sending THREE sickles at me.

I found myself standing there in hesitation which was a mistake on my part, as I dodged one as it passed by my left shoulder and ducked passing my head, but gasped as the third hit me as I raised my head and was hit in the chest and sent to the ground and knocked on my back, bloodied. I found myself with pain in my lower back, which wasn't good at the moment as the child flew down to my position and stood over me, his shadow enveloping me. It was clear that I was beaten, but why didn't his attack outright kill me?

"A Rookie shouldn't have been able to survive that."He grinned, his googles shining in the reflection of the lava pool not too far away from us."You are lucky, unlike your unscarred little brother."

"Y-You..."

"He was my first prey. You are my last. You are all I want."The boy raised his sickle arm into the air."Your kind is on the verge of the extinction. Go along and join them. Don't worry, the Digimon will soon join you as well in the afterlife. Believe me, I have seen it and it is glorious."

I didn't care about his words. All I cared now was avenging my little brother from this monster above me. How would I do it though, with my back out?! Reforming his arms into that of five fingered human ones, he summoned a black metal death sickle into his hands and raised it above his head. My nerves stopped function, and all feeling in my body left me. What was I to do now?!

"I am i-Kato, the digital killing anomaly technical organism...an 'Impression' to your kind, and death to you!"The twin sickle swung down into my body, and I closed my eyes as my data scattered into the air.

I should've lost consciousness, but I didn't. I could still feel myself in this realm, but I was traveling not to otherworldly places but somewhere right next door. I had no body, but I could still see with my mind's eye...all around me, my data was raising to some unknown place, into the skies of the Digital World. Perhaps I really was dead after all, and I was foolish to believe I was alive?

A-Azulongmon? Where are you?1

Then I really @m dead?

I f@iled you. You are wrong to trust me so Master.

Y-Yes, I will find the Tamers and bring them here as per your commands, Master. I will not fail you, or my brother. Master?

No more words could I hear from him. His voice, his holy presence in his my mind was gone and I was left with a hollow void inside. I wanted to die more than anything for failing as I did to defend Zhuqoiamon's palace. But then, who would avenge my little blue brother who I failed to be there for? Little Rikki. He was a little snob at times, but we got along and I fiercely protected him knowing how precious he was to the future of our race. Now, he was gone and I apparently was still here. Feeling the ears on top of my head wiggling, my hands and fingers reforming, my body beginning to come together again. I was alive again, but where was I? What was this light, so warm and inviting that called to me?

======================================================================== ==================

I could feel cold, solid ground beneath my furry blue back. Opening my eyes, my gaze met with someone I recognized upon contact...the goggles weren't there, but I recognized that face! I jumped to my feet, and punched him away knocking the boy into a wall and on his butt. I bared my teeth, looking down upon the face of my enemy. He may have bested me once, but I would not be humiliated again!

"You will not kill anyone else!"I shouted at him.

"Ow! What're you talking about?!"The boy rubbed his head, looking at me as if I had gone insane."I've never killed anyone in my life!"

"W-Where am I?!"I asked impatiently, seeing some sort of trees and a orange sky outside, leaves blowing in the distance and a cold wind blowing inside.

"You're in the real world. I'm Takato Matsuki."The boy rubbed his chin, standing up."I saw a portal to the digital world open just a few minutes ago, and you popped out. I was hoping to use it to see Guilmon again."

"G-Guilmon? You are one of the Tamers I have heard many stories about from Azulongmon! You are thought highly of by him."I looked up at him, realizing the fool I had been and immediately bowed."I am sorry to have attacked so suddenly. My name is Gaomon, guardian of the Sovereigns."

"Easy there, you don't have to bow to me."Takato waved his at me, obviously getting nervous by sudden change of heart."I'm not THAT important."

"Forgive me then, Master Takato."I rose, standing before him still, honoured to meet such an important figure and yet felt a sense of hatred at the same time, thinking of the figure who killed my little brother. I just couldn't forget his words.

"Is something wrong? You're tense."Takato bent down before me."I have some bagels in my backpack if you're hungry. They're day old, but still good."

"N-No, I'm fine."I waved my gloved hand in his face, trying to turn away respectfully.

"H-Heh, this place is kinda crowded don't you think? It's an old storage place I used to hide Guilmon from everybody in. You want to go outside and see the real world's beauty? I mean, that is what you came here for right?"

"N-No. I came here to find you and the other two."I shook my head, looking up at him even though I was revolted.

"A-Am I that ugly?!"

"N-No! You don't understand, I..."

"TAKATOO!!"

"oh no."Takato smacked himself, sighing uncontrollably.

Walking just outside, I could see a human girl with a dog sock puppet running up the stairs that led down to some road. I could sense an unusual amount of energy in the girl, a sense of happiness everywhere I looked inside her soul. She was truely happy with herself. Such a rarity to see, or so I've been told. If all humans were like this one, perhaps this real world was heaven after all. She was certainly an attractive young lady, I would admit and it was the first time I had ever seen any female outside my own race.

"Takato huh...you owe me a cream puff! There's no running out on our bet!"The girl pointed an accusing finger at him."hmm?"

She caught me by the corner of her eye, and a strange sparkle in her eyes appeared out of nowhere. She just stared at me, as if contemplating some sort of plot that involved...capture?!?! The girl reached into her pocket, quickly taking out an orange D-Arc and bringing up a holographic image I saw my face giving info on what I was. She was surprised at what she saw, liking what she had just met.

"A Gaomon huh? How cute!"The girl's sockpuppet "spoke" to me."Yes, he is cute isn't he!"

"I'm not...cute."My ears fell down in embarassment. No one ever called me 'cute', not even Antylamon.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
This is pretty well written. You wanted to be the first to use a Season 5 Digimon, didn't you?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I really like it. It's notoften one get toread good 1rst-person POV fic.
Yesh, I wanted to use Gaomon first^^ Besides, I think he's cute. To quote Gaomon though...

"I'm not...cute."

If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I'll have the finished product soon. I'm working on making this one of my best.

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Goamon- official fave- starting now-
I think Gaomon will be the most popular, since the other choices are an agumon (old), the flower thing (forgot the name), and the chess pieces.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad