Join our server on Discord

The echoes of the voices... yet saying the same thing over..
UnknownH Wrote:*looks up army time chart* So... 1:30 to 6:40 and I don't think they have a 0 am that would be 12 at night right? I think that would be 24:00.

Nope. It goes right from 23:59:59 to 00:00:00. That's why they call midnight the Zero hour.

School really blows for minors. University/college is where things get marginally better, but only marginally. Know that even though we don't share the exact same pain as you, there are aspects of every education program that people despise.
Yeah, school is a pain. Just realize it can't catter to everyone's needs. That, and it isn't like your life will be stuck like this the whole way.

So, just spew whatever you can here... I'm not offended.
senjuro Wrote:Nope. It goes right from 23:59:59 to 00:00:00. That's why they call midnight the Zero hour.
Really? That's kind of odd. Makes sense that I don't keep my watch set on army time.
DragonMasterX Wrote:Who said I don't think school serves purpose? My complain is that I fucking hate the desicion on making us go on the afternoon because it's fucking hot! And by the way... I don't care about the fucking pigs, I'm just saying crap cuz I'm pissed off! Anyways, I won't be using Biology or that kind of stuff for what I want to study so don't mock me for that, no one in my class wants to study that either, I hate Math, but I need to study, I don't complain for the subjects, I complain... once again... for the freaking shift!!!

So why do you go to this lousy school?
I can't say anything here, but:
Te compadezco. Si yo pudiera mandar
Your next post will be #1234 for you...cherish it!
LOL, I have 1234 posts when I'm posting this...thanks to notice it! lol
Nice Zeph, I really think EXACTLY as you with the educational system here!

Quote:So why do you go to this lousy school?

You have a nice point, but I cannot change my school, for first, I didn't know I was going to be changed with the afternoon shift, for second, I cannot change myself to the morning shift even if I wanted.

Now, I would GLADLY leave this school, but I'd get in lot of messy troubles later because they'd start asking questions like: 'why would you want to leave here after so many years?' or 'If you leave now, you might...' and they continue giving lectures till I lose it and go away simply letting them win the freaking argument...

And this lousy school was my school for 10 years I cannot complie, but now... right NOW, I hate it soooooooo much... Evil
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree with mismanagement of the time because even with most of my friends that did complain about the early wake up calls and coming home early in the afternoon, tthese people will not sacrafice the time to mingle for nothing.

In high school I went to school (I did a shit ton of programs back then.) and particpated in JROTC and band/ choral and other activities and sports... So my day was really bad and I didn't care much....

I would wake up at 4:50AM to be in school by 6:30AM and stayed there until 4:00PM and then had sports until 7:30Pm and came home off the bus at around 9:00Pm which meant I stayed in High School 13 hours everday and since it was a magnet school I had the rest of my night (including 2-3 hours of sleep) and I had to do homeork and practice my vocal pieces for the chamber music as well as practice on my instruments.....

It hasn't got any better because I only go to school 3 days a week....

Mondays, tuesdays, and weds.
Monday I go from 8am to 3pm
Tuesdays I go from 8am to 10:30pm
Wensday I go from 8am to 11:30pm

but its hard to pull off 2 days back to back 12+hours....

and the worse thing is the homework and the bs I put up with it makes it that more difficult....

Well I could feel you in a way and I hope you'll understand that I feel you DMX I really do...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds