Join our server on Discord

MY favourite quizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Water Dragon

The Water Dragon represents you. You are calm, honest, and loyal. You are very mature for your age. Normally you're the loner. When you meet new people you are usually the shy one but, when you get to know someone really well you open up to them. You will also do anything to protect your loved ones, even if it means sacrificing yourself. You like to hide yourself so, noone really knows what your reaction will be. You like to be a surprise. You also react alot by your instincts. Some people might say you're alot like an animal. You also want more in life, you wish that someday something strange will happen, and you will have a chance to make a difference in this world. You have a very rare dragon spirit that not most people possess these days. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't listen to what other people think about you, all that matters is what you think about yourself.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, these tests can be horribly inaccurate. But I think they're supposed to be fun.
Funny, yes. Most of them are inaccurate, I gotta agree with that. But I got the spirit that most defines me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I got water.... suprisingly actually
Veemon's Followers
First time I took it I got Darkness

Then I went back Re-asessed the questions, and got Water

So I guess I'm a little of column A and a little of Column B
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I got water...I think that's pretty descriptive of who I am.
The Darkness Dragon represents you.

You are dark, mysterious, and a loner.
You don't like to be around people that much, and you normally hide in the shadows.
You are very sad for some apparent reason but, not even you know why. People are scared of you but, there's no reason to be scared, you just want to be happy but, can't find a way too.
The Darkness Dragon is a very mysterious spirit that wonders the streets at night searching for something unusual to happen but, nothing ever does.
You just want something amazing to happen to you but, nothing ever does.
Don't worry, keep trying, and you'll see
The OCA
Water DragonThe Water Dragon represents you. You are calm, honest, and loyal. You are very mature for your age. Normally you're the loner. When you meet new people you are usually the shy one but, when you get to know someone really well you open up to them. You will also do anything to protect your loved ones, even if it means sacrificing yourself. You like to hide yourself so, noone really knows what your reaction will be. You like to be a surprise. You also react alot by your instincts. Some people might say you're alot like an animal. You also want more in life, you wish that someday something strange will happen, and you will have a chance to make a difference in this world. You have a very rare dragon spirit that not most people possess these days. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't listen to what other people think about you, all that matters is what you think about yourself.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
I've noticed that me and DMX are the only ones who got Fire Dragons as a result...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Very accurate- strangely.