Join our server on Discord

MY favourite quizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
EpsilonZX Wrote:racist Dragons can't handle the fact that all fall to the power of purple Dragons!

So, what, purple dragons are now inherently superior to black dragons, now? Do you have something against people who aren't purple? You foul racist chappy! I'd never have expected something like this from you!
Well, senjuro, just remember "A" tests can be incorrect and miscomunication can occur by the misuse of words. I haven't read what the Light Dragon's description is, but it could actually mean that you stick well to what you believe in as important and you believe strongly that everyone should stick to them as well.

Religon and beliefs get mixed up all too often.
Quote: So, what, purple dragons are now inherently superior to black dragons, now? Do you have something against people who aren't purple? You foul racist chappy! I'd never have expected something like this from you!

You didn't expect this from me?? Really now, we've been here how long? Anyhow, yes, purple dragons kick the ass of the black dragons on a regular basis! In fact, they'll take all your dragons on! And I got power on my side, George Bush hates Black Dragons after all ^ ^
Am I the only Fire Dragon? hehe... I guess... I'm the most powerful, oh well, it happens.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote: Water Dragon
The Water Dragon represents you. You are calm, honest, and loyal. You are very mature for your age. Normally you're the loner. When you meet new people you are usually the shy one but, when you get to know someone really well you open up to them. You will also do anything to protect your loved ones, even if it means sacrificing yourself. You like to hide yourself so, noone really knows what your reaction will be. You like to be a surprise. You also react alot by your instincts. Some people might say you're alot like an animal. You also want more in life, you wish that someday something strange will happen, and you will have a chance to make a difference in this world. You have a very rare dragon spirit that not most people possess these days. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't listen to what other people think about you, all that matters is what you think about yourself.

In a bizarre twist of fate this lame quiz actually had a decent metric of my personality.
That's better. I got Water Dragon this time. That's much closer to how I am.
Darkness Dragon
The Darkness Dragon represents you. You are dark, mysterious, and a loner. You don't like to be around people that much, and you normally hide in the shadows. You are very sad for some apparent reason but, not even you know why. People are scared of you but, there's no reason to be scared, you just want to be happy but, can't find a way too. The Darkness Dragon is a very mysterious spirit that wonders the streets at night searching for something unusual to happen but, nothing ever does. You just want something amazing to happen to you but, nothing ever does. Don't worry, keep trying, and you'll see.

And thanks for your title identical to mine but with so many 'florituras' in it.
DragonMasterX Wrote:Hehe... my favourite, let's see which spirit you are, let's see... how are you taken in this world for... because... I am the all powerful:

Fire Dragon
The Fire Dragon represents you. You are brave,

powerful, and daring. You will never turn

down a challenge, and you always have to win

every argument. If people mess with you then

you won't stand it, and you'll fight back.

You also have this burning desire to be the

leader, and make everyone follow you. You

should lighten up a bit, or else noone's ever

gonna be your friend, which you probably

don't care since you don't really like to

befriend people. Like the Fire Dragon you

like to live alone instead of in packs. The

Fire Dragon is a very powerful dragon spirit,

and should never be taken as just another

spirit. It possesses great power, and force.

I just hope you use that power, and force for

good instead of evil.

What Dragon Spirit Do You Possess?
brought to you by Quizilla

And what do I get? Same thing. And I did it honestly.

Quote:Fire Dragon
The Fire Dragon represents you. You are brave, powerful, and daring. You will never turn down a challenge, and you always have to win every argument. If people mess with you then you won't stand it, and you'll fight back. You also have this burning desire to be the leader, and make everyone follow you. You should lighten up a bit, or else noone's ever gonna be your friend, which you probably don't care since you don't really like to befriend people. Like the Fire Dragon you like to live alone instead of in packs. The Fire Dragon is a very powerful dragon spirit, and should never be taken as just another spirit. It possesses great power, and force. I just hope you use that power, and force for good instead of evil.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You are the Earth Dragon:

The Earth Dragon represents you. You are helpful, kind, and caring to all creatures. You love all animals, and nature. You will just wonder into a forest, and explore all the wonders around it. You are so, close to your enviroment that you can sometimes even communicate with it. You're not so, good with humans but, you love animals. You act like an animal yourself, using your instincts first, and your thoughts later. The Earth Dragon is a very unique spirit that not most people possess. You have the urge to go live out in the wild, and you wonder why humans had to complicate their lives with money, and such not valuable objects when they could just live out in the wild without any problems at all. You sometimes wonder if you're part animal, and who knows, maybe you are, and you don't know yet. Keep using your instincts, and they may lead you to a new adventure that you would have never found without them.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Well, I got Darkness.

Took it again and got Light. Highly, highly inaccurate.