Join our server on Discord

MY favourite quizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Water Dragon

The Water Dragon represents you. You are calm, honest, and loyal. You are very mature for your age. Normally you're the loner. When you meet new people you are usually the shy one but, when you get to know someone really well you open up to them. You will also do anything to protect your loved ones, even if it means sacrificing yourself. You like to hide yourself so, noone really knows what your reaction will be. You like to be a surprise. You also react alot by your instincts. Some people might say you're alot like an animal. You also want more in life, you wish that someday something strange will happen, and you will have a chance to make a difference in this world. You have a very rare dragon spirit that not most people possess these days. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't listen to what other people think about you, all that matters is what you think about yourself.

Interesting, guess I'm not dark anymore.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quiz Result Wrote:You are calm, honest, and loyal.

Woah, the quiz was point blank with you.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
True, looking back I wasn't exactly in my typical mood when I took the quiz the first time. I think that was right around the time of my accident so I was probably in a bad mood.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I never thought moods could influence so much in these quizzes. Guess I'm lost.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:ARE YOU CALLING ME STUBBORN?!

Dot: Well, there's no argument you haven't tried to win even when you knew you already had lost.

Kurtz: Huh, that's odd... *blinks* I do the same.

Raviel: I got the Water Dragon! *cheers*

Kurtz: *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I got Darkness hmm...
Silver: I get fecking Purple...this quiz is dumb..
The OCA
Fire Dragon
I like bats.

I STILL got dark dragon! Wa-Hoo.