Join our server on Discord

Quest for Truth Series
Well aff.net is all fucked up right now with no signs of it ever becoming fixed anytime soon. So I've decided to post my entire Shadow the Hedgehog VG series here. It'll give me a chance to show it to anybody who's interested in reading it as well as test out my new standard writing style. The series itself is 5 chapters long. Hope you all enjoy it.

As usual no kids. This time however this story has nothing to do about digimon or its related characters. It takes place in the Shadow the Hedgehog VG universe. Let
So it cut off on you?
The game would have been a little better if he could use two guns. Because the only thing I'd like more in that game then destroying the aliens is doing it with two weapons. (I did like the last level.)
Did you say it would yaoi in it? Cause I didn't read that part.
And really I think tails would have a more technical gun. Like a few moves in sonic battle. And knuckles would rather tear them apart with his bare hands. So a sword weapon would work for him.
And amy would have a hammer or crossbow(english comics).
While sonic does not use a gun.
But it's not that bad. But if FFN works and doesn't load like ass then look up max slasher. He did some good shadow centric fics. I found him on ign's message board before I got pissed off at it and left.
Oh man, I didn't even realize that. I'll post the rest now, hopefully...

Here's part 4.

Like the previous parts of this series, this is not for children. This is part 4 to the Quest for Truth series.

Redemption. Sonic closed his eyes hearing the shot and expecting to die. Yet after realizing he was still alive he opened his pupils seeing that Shadow shot just above him.

And part 5, the finale.

By reading this story you solemnly swear you are of mature age. This is part 5 to the Quest for Truth series.

Doom: Sonic and Tails had finished the contents of the disc knowing Shadow needed to see what was on it.

The post-flooding hurts us, precious! If you could try to break things into smaller bits so the paging system can work?