Join our server on Discord

Leaving on a bitter note
Well that was something that I don't plan on doing ever again, afterwards my friends really showed me how much they care. It was quite an eye opener but I am not going to do that EVER again
Veemon's Followers
that's wonderful news!
I am overjoyed to hear that!
Welcome back then.
See? I told you people cared. We're all glad it turned aroud for you! ^_^
rorancrystalwolf... I rember the first time that you wrote in the same thread line and how nice of a person at such a young age could be was remarkable.... It would have been a shame but with the facts that you are a back, that pleases me and countless others you have affected here daily.... Do not let anyone or anything come in between the reality that this is your home and we as your family do care about you....(tearing in the face) and Just like a family we would rather see the outcome as a happily ever after ending....

Unfortunate circumstances but for the most part am relieved that you could return to this forum and your DAD family who will miss you dearly if you would have gone...

(tearing again hugging rorancrystalwolf tightly) Even I would..... A friend to have known is better to have than a friend lost....

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! thanx for all the memories before and the one's to come....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds