Join our server on Discord

Leaving on a bitter note
You haven't met my brother in law. He gave me this computer and he workls for a phone company.
Ohhh, hope you're back soon. You can always go to a cybercafe like me though.
Awww man... this is one of the worst news I've ever heard since I started school... *sigh* why does this happens to good guys? why guys like ME aren't punished instead of him? bleh... I hope this gets sorted out... it's a terrible loss if it happens, if not... I'm really glad, we won't have to make a goodbye party or anything like that... I hate farewells... don't leave us Col! :( :cry: :cry:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well so far my dad hasn't sid anything, but I think he is going to bring it up tonight. Anyway, you all are awesome and DMX, I am sure I deserved this for some reason so don't think you deserve it more than I do. I don't really know what makes me more deserved for it than anyone else but I am sure my "dad" can tell me.
Until Tomorrow,
Eternal DaD member and your friend~
Rorancrystalwolf
Veemon's Followers
WAAAAHHH!!! NOOOOO!!!!! *crawls on the floor, tears and boogers streaming down his face* don't go!!! I'll miss you!!! *uses his tail as a tissue*
Sorry,but the good guys and bad guys have 50% of winning,all you need Sorry,but the good guys and bad guys have 50% of winning,all you need are:GOOD LUCK CHARMS,HOPE,AND USE CURSES,AND ANTS
DMX, bad things don't happen to only the good people. It's just that no one cares when bad things happen to bad people so you don't hear about it as much.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello,
Well I will be having a long discussion with my "dad" later about alot of things so I will bring this up. Hopefully if all goes well I will be able to return here full time as before. I will let you know how that goes.
'Til then.....
Veemon's Followers
It's just that I say things that don't have sense and crap that surely is pointless always when a situation like this shows up... well... I say even more pointless crap than always to say it straight.
Damn... I'm still upset... I get out of a problem and then I see others worse than me... such a pitiful being I am, for I cannot help those who need assistance... not even with words... nor actions... *sigh* the only thing I can do, is wish you the best of the lucks Col, I'm rooting for ya!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I guess there really isn't much to be done except to wait and see.

Well, not everyone here is on their "own" PC. Even if it is for there personally use parents can still claim ultimate ownership. As for me, I'm "adult" enough so they really wouldn't stop me.