Join our server on Discord

Leaving on a bitter note
NOOOOOOOOO!

THat totally sucks rorancrystalwolf,I shall use curses and other stuff on your dad if need be Idea
Well, I never thought I would have ot do this...

(Pops in breakfast club) Don't you, forget about me, don't don't don't you, forget about me

Tis a sad day when Mods are lost, Rorancrystalwolf, he was many things to many people

Mod
Critic
Lover
Digi-fan
Friend...

Now we lay his name to rest, ashes to ashes and dust to dust, we shall miss him dearly but know that he is in a better place (unless his dad kills him in which case under mind the last comment)

Be safe little one, Angemon's Speeds! (hangs head solemly)
Well as of right now I believe my "dad" hasn't come here... well at least not yet. Now that he has access to my computer he may be able to find his way here. I am trying my best to prevent that, but I won't know anything probably until this weekend...
Until my next update,
Your Friend,
and eternal DaD member,
rorancrystalwolf(Collin)
Veemon's Followers
Hey, Epsilon, all is not yet lost. He may still be able to hang around.

heh, and you forgot that he's a die-hard Gabumon fan in your little list.
Sorry to hear you go but I keep all these kinds of links on yahoo bookmarks.
That way, they're off my computer.
That works providing you take care of other traces too... like history and etc.
I do. Of course.
What, you people actually let others have access to your PCs?

Finding out what websites I visit without my permission takes both a login password and a BIOS password. You can change the BIOS password in your machine Setup. It tells you how to get to Setup when you first turn the thing on, doesn't it?
But I don't let people on my computer. No one wants to and there's two other ones around.
If you use Firefox;

Delete your history. Got to Tools, Opions, Privacy, History. Set the days to 0. Then got to saved forms. Untick the box. Now, everything is completely untraceable. Unless someone has a much better knowlage of computers than the adverage parent, who knows nothing.

Very simple.