Join our server on Discord

Yay first lemon ^^
hahaha lol
Harie Wrote:Yeah.... well I don't think I'm coming back into this post for a while....
It took you this long?
Love child? what ever gave you that idea? I'm his BIG brother- (GET THAT Gun-Gun!? I'm OLDER than you! respect Pleeeeze!)

-and Gunter's too much of a weirdo to get a girl. Not that he's ugly or anything, I mean- I'm his brother, we don't differ much when it comes to looks (I was once in an orgy made out entirely of 17-year-old chicks and me)
-and I broke up with her a month ago, GUNTEY.
Sure..... Anyway, there's a girl weird enough for him. You just have to know where to look.
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:Love child? what ever gave you that idea? I'm his BIG brother- (GET THAT Gun-Gun!? I'm OLDER than you! respect Pleeeeze!)

-and Gunter's too much of a weirdo to get a girl. Not that he's ugly or anything, I mean- I'm his brother, we don't differ much when it comes to looks (I was once in an orgy made out entirely of 17-year-old chicks and me)
-and I broke up with her a month ago, GUNTEY.

All female orgy ehh? Don't mind me, I'll be roffling in the corner for a little, when I stop laughing so hard, we'll get serious

and you're older than Gunther? and his brother?? Gunther has a brother??? Hmm, the apple does not fall too far from the tree, now does it =^ ^=
Epsilon is scaring me...
and I don't believe Velm, he tends to exagerate.