Join our server on Discord

Digimon Seasons for download?
Yeah...unless you have a blisteringly fast connection, you can't stream the movies. You have to wait until it's totally loaded until you can watch it with no skips. Oh well.
Well, fourty minutes an episode (watching and loading) is fine with me. I'm a patient person with lots of stuff to be getting on with in the meantime.
Yeah so? You just let it buffer for a lttle while. I did that once with a comedy show. It wasn't that bad.
circeus Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=regniM&page=10

All of 01 and 02.

I just finished watching the final episode of series one. It was a very sad sort of ending, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's a very long series, isn't it? Usualy, these things run for twenty four episodes, so to see fifty eight in one series is quite awsome, and means more time for better characterisation. Thank you so much for your link.

I do wish they hadn't been so rushed with the beging of the series. I felt it was utterly cheesy and poorly written until episode five.
They're not complete, and understaffed, but there are a few fansub groups on the net who are subbing digimon.

And at least 2 of them bittorrent. Withthewill and wolfpackproductions are good people, and good subbers.