Join our server on Discord

Hello - Hola
Hmm... *takes out huge microscope and puts the jar on the container* Like a profesional scientist would say *looks on the brain reacting with the beer* The dominant predator Blutus Eunagurus Eigmer Ralf, or B.E.E.R for short, seems to develop a hunger for brainiac cells, which are easely consumed by what the heck do I know, then, the brain is drasticaally reduced to a size of a pea, or if we add this... *pours milk on the jar in some way and the brain starts eating the B.E.E.R, getting bigger and eventually, turing into a monster because I say so*

Okay, this got a little out of hand... now we can't use beer to fight it... *Brain monster walks off roaring Godzilla style and breaking everything in it's path* so... anyone's up for saving the world again from massive destrouction? or should we seek for new places to colonize?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol- that explains it-
DMX: What explains what?

*city getting half destroyed already*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Random japanese person: COME, WE MUST FLEE!! IT GODZILLA!!

Godzilla: Hey brain boy! This is my turf! So back off!

Shadow: Man, this is gonna go down in history as the greatest fight since Rocky vs that russian guy. But I can't help but think we can make it better,

*Gandalf the grey, and Gandalf the white, and monty python and the holy grail's black knight, Benito mussolini, and the blue meany, and Cowboy Curtis, and Jambi the genie, Robocop, the terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single power ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan appear out of nowhere and attack Godzilla and the large brain thingy*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You forgot about the most evil person recorded in history! *Maria Ronchita Alonzo appears in the middle of the fight* OR the most evil host... ehhh...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
my appologies, I am never late but welcome to our site...Its awesome and its fun.....Enjoy and fall in love like the rest of us.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Throws the white power ranger through a window* YOU'RE AN INSULT TO ALL TIGERS!! *Turns to Lonely* I don't think you need to apologize, the original poster hasn't done anything in a month at least, *8 red rangers tackle him* HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE!? *Spins around creating a bright yellow dome throwing them all in random directions*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Makes bones spikes come out of the ground- impaling all the red rangers*
I hate you... I hate you so very... very much....
DMX: I like the blue ones :3 But still... they are STILL Power Rangers... *about to do something, but can't as his spamming powers aren't on as plushy* uh oh...

*all the remaining Rangers (I think they are 10000+) kidnap DMX and ran away with him in a bag*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter *pulls them back jedi master and sith lord style* You... Bring Back... My Favorite... Plushie. *uses the force to take DMX out of bag, and carries him. Then he crushes all of them with his free hand*