Join our server on Discord

Hello - Hola
Only after burying them under presents. *innocent look*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Greetings from Romania! Welcome to the DaD! Have a nice day! (falls asleep)
*steals Gun's wallet while he sleeps* Why does this seem familiar? Oh well. WHO WANT'S PIZZA!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Wakes up suddenly.) Because I never carry any valuables with me. THAT, is a hand eating monster. (wallet bites off shadow's hands.)
I knew that it wouldn't work twice, it's the law of... COOKIES!! *jumps to table full of cookies and starts eating them down* *finds a box in the lower part of the mountain of cookies* wha? *picks up box and reads note* 'with every mountain of cookies you devour, you get a set of auto-brain removing! try it, it's for free!! for now...' Hmm... let's see... *arms the the set and takes his brain off and puts in a jar on it's own*

DMX's brain: you ungrateful bastard!!

DMX: Hmm... brain in jar... deja vu? Okay... if the tiny letter says jump off a cliff... I should do it, no other choice but to obey what the heck I want to obey *removes set and trows it to the ground, it immediatly catches fire and explodes in a nuclear explosion which covers everything and everyone* hmm... what that had to do with me jumping off a cliff?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Howdy- be seeing ya around the board!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:(Wakes up suddenly.) Because I never carry any valuables with me. THAT, is a hand eating monster. (wallet bites off shadow's hands.)

Shadow: Great. *walks into a small room then emerges with an entire metal arm* Now you feel my wrath wallet *claps hands together and a long blade forms from the mettalic arm* YOU DIE NOW! *slashes wallet in half* Booya!

Shadow's brain: Booya? No one says Booya anymore.

Shadow: *claps hands together and places palms on the ground. A can of beer emerges from it* Screw equivalent exchange. *chugs beer*

Shadow's brain: NOOOOO! IT BURNS US!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shadow: *throws a scarf around his neck* and that's the end of that chapter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not if I can help it *kills the detective Homer Simpson* there... you have to imitate another one, by the way, I like the 'put your brain in a jar thing' it's kinda feels good have even more space in my head.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*looks at dead Homer* well I guess I can't copy him anymore. *notices DMX's brain in the jar* Cool. I wonder how this will affect it. *pours whats left of beer into jar*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
wow, i'm late with this, but welceom to the DaD!