Join our server on Discord

Hello - Hola
Shadow: Why can't my plushie be that cool?

Cuddle bunny: *Eating a cookie* I like chocolate cookies. They're my crystal meth,

Shadow: *Pulls out a handgun* Wash them down with bullets!! *Blows annoying rabbits head off* For a bloody death. Great now he's got me doing the rhyming thing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: *feels two bumps next to him* Wait... *touches the bumps with both little paws* they are soft... *nuzzles Munkee's chest with his face*

*shnuggleshnuggleshnuggle*
*sticks head out from chest, then stucks out tongue to Shadow, then sinks face on Munkees chest again*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*points at plushie rabbit thingy* You think I won't do the same to you? Stick that tongue out again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I think you wouldn't do that, so meh! *sticks out tongue again, then hugs Munkee tightly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*holds DMX all tight aswell*

Dont hurt him Shadow! Hes my plushie!
*Makes an even cuter plushie appear that says "Happy Birthday!!" When you squeeze it's stomach*

Shadow: *Starts cleaning gun* Soon, soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*takes the plushie from shadow*
OMG! Its so cute!!
*hugs it AND dmx*
I not letting go of either of my plushies!
Shadow: Okay evil plan 1 failed. Hmm, if cold water makes him plushie. *A bucket of boiling water appears in Shadow's hands* I wonder what this'll do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Thankies :3 *smiles cutely to Munkee and wags little tail* By the way, Happy Birthday Nina *kisses Munkee's cheek softly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad