Join our server on Discord

Idea
1st off.....its not gonig to be a crossover.but a Alt. Dim. Sonic thing...and already Wrote the Prolouge...i may not keep it going.but im going to think about it.....and i havent played the Shadow Game yet....
Guest,Sin City was a comic book that Frank miller had just receantly turned into a Kick ass movie......Bruce willis....but,back to the point....i know im going to have to use t3h Brain....i better wake it up..ill fill you guys in as the days go by.
DV85 Wrote:
Quote:Because that game sucks.

How could you not like that game? I bought it a few months ago and I've loved it ever since. I feel its the best thing Sega has put out in a long time. I recall you saying in the suggestions part of this board that you were interested in a series I wrote about it and yet now you're saying the game that inspired it sucks? Can you elaborate on your statement Unknown?
Best thing sega ever put out? Huh?
Now, it's fun for a little bit but it's really just a middle of the road game. While sonic heroes had somewhat simular ratings to it, the whole game is flawed.

Shadow's controls aren't that good, you'll run into the other side a lot when you move. Which is annoying. You have to use weapons because the game is set up that way. You really can't beat some bosses with them. And the homing attack isn't as good as it is in other sonic games. I fall off sometimes.

But I do like the beat all the aliens missions. I like killing all of those stupid aliens, expecally the big boss black doom. Beating him made me happier about the game. Beating the human's up isn't as fun ut the human's robots are pretty funs since they're robots and I've been destryoing robots since I got a sonic game on my sega.

In short, the game is ok, but very flawed. Although, I will still read the story if you write it. That's alittle different then the game.
I'll have you know that the best thing Saga ever made was Sonic Chaos. Hurray for the battery eating block that was the Game Gear.
Well I do agree that falling off into the pervasive amounts of bottomless pits is annoying but its pretty much become a staple in Sonic or in this case Shadow games. I think we can both agree that its an improvement since the side-scrolling games on the original Sega Genesis. I only need to get three more A ratings before I unlock expert mode. Playing this game also got me watching Sonic X but that's a whole another issue.

As for the story, the site that I post on has moved to a new server so my page on this site needs to be updated. Yet Da Wolfe is nowhere to be found. Does anyone know when he's coming back from his trip? On the last update he said he was going away and yet its been over 30 days and there's been no word from him.
I think he's back but his computer broke.

Edit: It's in the general chat section, that might be where you'll find out if he's fixed it before the update.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I think he's back but his computer broke.

Just out of curiosity, how would you know that?
DV85 Wrote:Well I do agree that falling off into the pervasive amounts of bottomless pits is annoying but its pretty much become a staple in Sonic or in this case Shadow games. I think we can both agree that its an improvement since the side-scrolling games on the original Sega Genesis. I only need to get three more A ratings before I unlock expert mode. Playing this game also got me watching Sonic X but that's a whole another issue.
The adventure games are an improvment on the origionial games.
And sonic X isn't that bad but everyone hates chris and gamma had a crappy dub voice.
Quote:everyone hates chris

I've only been watching since the episode where Cosmo comes into the show so my knoweldge of the show is limited. His twelve year old voice isn't in my best interests although I have no problems with his personality. I also think its funny by the way that you said it like that seeing how there's a show out called everyone hates chris based on Chris Rock's life.
Yeah, but in the first season it seemed like everyone hated him, but I don't mind him...too much, I just think it'd could be a better show without him.
But he isn't as bad as the cosmo season's plot sometimes. It seems like DBGT doesn't it?
And about the shadow game, one more thing. I don't hate the character, I just don't really like the game. That's it about that.
Ieda Trashed.this whole time ive been thinking how i an do this instead of doing it and it ended up Trashed.....like the Thing about the Invader Zim School putting on Moulin Rogue:the moive:the play....btw
it would have been
Zim:the duke
Dib:Chirstan
Tak:Satine
Gir:Zidlar
Others would have been extras.....good thought that died>.>