Join our server on Discord

I hate my muses
Okay, so the muses produced this little thing for Songhai Diaries, but I don't want to redo the entire storyline to accomodate it and currently can't afford to start splitting efforts between multiple stories, so it's up for grabs:

Quote:Villain X wants to create copies of destined group Y for whatever reason (to allow digimon copies todigivolve, for example). Villain X can somehow produces artificial digimon (In the original, he has access to raw data through a complex background story), so he creates semi-intelligent copies of group Y's Digimon partners. While Digidestined and Digimon are separated, Digimon copies Z come in and have sex/rape the destined to gather semen/DNA samples.

This one has interesting potential in completely messing the partner/digimon relation, depending on how the copies goes to have their way. My own resolution involved one of the copies to turn traitor the BWG way, too (Threesome, yay!)

Obviously, it's only about the sex part. For a more complete plot, you're on your own. If you wantmore details on the how each element is rationalized, feel free to IM me. [/quote]
?? Mus-es? what muses? are they in digimon?
Bleh. They are little nightmares that tries to interfere with whatI write at every opportunity and are sometimes able toproduce something whorthwhile to redeem themselves.

Recently they managd to turn half the cast of my writing into anger management problems Evil
oh... curse them then! (can muses brainwash you into having sex? :?: )
Muses are people or things that give you inpiration. Mine are lazy, like me sometimes but when started, they work hard. Like me. Most of the time they're imaginary things. And no they can't.
ohhh- now I get it!
my muses have been very dormant lately, I've only added three pages to my current lemon.
UnknownH Wrote:Muses are people or things that give you inpiration. Mine are lazy, like me sometimes but when started, they work hard. Like me. Most of the time they're imaginary things. And no they can't.

They can. Well, they certainly brainwashed a few charactes while I hadmy abckturned.
Yeah but not you.
What the? I think my muses are moonlighting (working two jobs at once, just incase noone knows) this sounds like something I started writing last month. I AM SO DOCKING THEIR PAY!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I don,t think the very basic premises (making copies of someone for reason X, here, the sex happens to be part of the mission) is that uncommon, but I doubt the story would devellop anything similar between two writers.