Join our server on Discord

Yay first lemon ^^
Quote:Thanks! :D *juts down*

If your interested in them I know a few. Two dogs in a bathtub (sticking both balls into an ass, they keep popping out so it's like trying to bath two dogs since they keep jumping out of the tub), donkey punch (doing a girl from behind then punching her when she looks back at you), snowballing (VERY NASTY ONE: LAST WARNING: cumming into a girls mouth then having her spit it back into yours). Why do they give them the dumb names?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Snowballing sounds interesting- (just it all down) who makes these terms?
Because it's weird. That's why shadow.
ah, snowballing. that was an interesting experience ^_^ *gets cool flashbacks* * was playing gta 3 at the time.lol
Ew.... I'm sure no one wants to know about that.
(Meaning please don't post about it.)
lol during GTA!?
There are lots of those...Strawberry Swirl, Rust Trombone, Hot Carl, Angry Dragon, Bronco, Batman.

Some are downright disgusting, others are just damned funny.
Don't forget the cleverland steamer, a move that few people actually know about. Except for hookers.
And the rusty trombone is when someone licks your ass while jacking you off. I don't know why I know that. Except for it was a punchline somewhere.
And don't forget about a tossed salad.
(Some of these things are really gross.)
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:listen to that guy Gunter, he's right.
my girl for instance, likes it when wear a thong, a necktie, gloves and a pair of socks and shoes when we have fun, little fetish of hers.

Velmont VanCrimson? are you the love child of Gunter VanCrimson? then who is the mother? Zephy, nahhh, Gato, nahhh, well i am sure it's not Rena, hmmm, what if you are a mini clone like Dr. Evil and Mini Me, that would make sense, or you could be the young Gunter who found his into this time period via hammer space (see Hammers for detail)

anyhow, I like your girl's style ^ ^

"Beat me, Beat me, make me feel cheap!"
Yeah.... well I don't think I'm coming back into this post for a while....