Join our server on Discord

Poll: Let Them In? or Leave Them Out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, they desserve to stay out there- the bastards.
5.88%
1 5.88%
Yes, you miss them don't you? theyre family!
64.71%
11 64.71%
Leave them there for the wolves to snack on.
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I let them in, or not?
you're right, I should celebrate! but I still have another hearing tomorrow, the one about the malaria incident. but first-

*grabs pizza* let's party!!!
PARTY!!! *grabs beer and starts gulping it down like there was no tomorrow, grabs pizza and eats* God, do I love the DaD!!! *makes CD appear on his claw, throws it like a frisbee and it accurately enters a CD player* *snaps fingers* *Techno/Rave music starts* Ok... I'm almost worn out of nonsense, can someone turn this place into a disco? I need to eat to keep spamming *eats more pizza*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*stuffs a funnel in his mouth*
Then let's refuel! *pours beer in funnel*
Chug-Chug-Chug-...
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I've made peace with them, and theyve already moved back in. to tell the truth- I really missed the A LOT. (Vel keeps complaining about me not cleaning his old room though, I have the insane urge to push him off the terrace and into the moat.)

Hurrah for yourself and your brothers! It's about bloody time you made up. Now things'll be muich nicer for you, I'm sure.
Gunter don't you thingk that's a little to much funnelling to do....

(Looks over at gunter as he finishes the last drop in the funnel and starts spinning around the room and its very apparent he is very drunk and he spins over to the edge.)

lonelygabu: Look out! (runs toward his drunk friend only to flip and fall over the edge himself blocking Gunter's way and climbs back hurt badly.) Ouch! That hurts!!..

A party that already had me hurt the first time that I joined in sounds familar....

Forget about it and lets got it hot in herre!!!!

Whips out a special floorboard and does a small spin into the L freeze....You CRANK UP DAT MUSIC DJ :D ....

Enjoy the party

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*appears out of nowhere* Now who said you could start the party without me? And DMX this is how ya do it *snaps fingers and the room darkens as a disco ball comes out of the ceiling, the floor lights up, and a couple of cages appear with girls dancing in them* Now it's a party.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah.... *looks on girls* it is.

Maybe there is something more... hmm... I'll bother later, I want to keep eeating pizza *eats three boxes of Pizza at once* it always tastes better when you don't pay for it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
casue we all know that free food is the best food....Pass me some pizza.....(scarfs down a slice in record time...)

Yummy....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You know...there is something missing. *snaps fingers and 4 xbox 360s appear attached to 4 100" plasma screen tvs* Not enough, *snaps fingers again and a 32" pizza appears along with three bikini clad girls* Okay now we have to make a choice, pizza wrestiling, or eating.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yo thats wz up bro....
Why not both....

Lets have more pizza with (snaps fingers) DAMNNNNIT HAve no special powers....

(grabs a kiddie pool full of mud and places it on the side of the room....)

clapping hands , mud wrestling anyone....?

I am going to be bringing some more pizza....

Its right around the corner somewhere....Ill be back....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds