Join our server on Discord

Poll: Let Them In? or Leave Them Out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, they desserve to stay out there- the bastards.
5.88%
1 5.88%
Yes, you miss them don't you? theyre family!
64.71%
11 64.71%
Leave them there for the wolves to snack on.
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I let them in, or not?
maybe they won't be so kind when you finaly let them in be prepared for this but if they are kind regardless you letting them out there it will be very nice ^^
Veemon's Followers
heh, THEY won't be kind? I'm not just going to throw the book at them- I'm throwing the whole stone tablets!

Let's see what they have to say for themselves.
Holy Shit Dude........look, i dont know what they did to you,i dont want to come off as an asshole ,and i dont want make you mad Gunter.but that's alittle cold.....what did they do?....if you dont mind me asking?
um....Seit just let me sort of su up everything for you in a couple words....

"It's complicated.".....

and if you actually knew what they did to gunter(which even I don't get yet) nd how they did it to him I guarentee that you would change your tune.....

Gunter don't use textbooks and I guarentee that words could slice soul into sediments of dust, why bother with physical pain that will only last for seconds?.....

Talking it out is a good thing but if anything causes you to get angry for a little bit too long in the conversation/battle, walk away and continue to fight for your beliefs and ideals.

Maybe the situation could be better than your saying it might be but until the situation is resolved, more stress shall fill you until some boiling point... Venting is a good thing....Just don't blow your lid because there is a slight chance that you might still be stressed afterwards....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
ok,im not going to get into this because i have got into fights this way and i dont really fell like getting into any of that....so im just gonna walk away.
I usually say something like this. first free your mind from any thought. then slowly you will start to think in what happened between you and your brothers and think if you really feel hate towards them. If it helps you can sit down cross-legged and take a deep breathe, it will help you focus your mind. Talk to them but be calm so you can find in your heart the right choice to take.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
No, no, it's okay, I've already talked it out with them. I've welcomed them back- (I didnt know Vel could be so dramatic- it was so funny!)
and... it's a long story, starting with the death of my grandpa, then Raynard leaving, then Velmont, Blue stayed a bit longer and visited regularly- then he left...

-and then there was me. no one to talk to for a few years, and because of an incident where I got into a fight in town (long ago-) the townspeople think I'm crazy, and I either fight, taunt or avoid me. some of them have been kind (shopkeepers, butchers, merchants etc) and I guess I'm grateful. I had five or six suicidal attempts, more or less.
Then I found this site- to put it short.
well thats the good thing because I met you and so many others hear that help me and vice versa :D :D :D

THIS SITE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

At least your here now and have cool friends like mE!!! and all those other ones that are awesome as well....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
aw- thanks, that's nice!

I've made peace with them, and theyve already moved back in. to tell the truth- I really missed the A LOT. (Vel keeps complaining about me not cleaning his old room though, I have the insane urge to push him off the terrace and into the moat.)
Told you that deep inside you missed them badly, nothing could make me more happy than seeing family brought back to it's normal state, congrats Gun, it's not easy to solve this problems, and for the looks of it, you ended standing straight.

This events are enough to start a party! Free Beer and Pizza for everyone! *snaps fingers, hella lots of beer cans and pizza boxes appear everywhere* hah! I learned how to do that...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad